ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 145

matfx:
it is inside the Isakas rebirth. I forgot which version. I attached here in case you couldn't find it. The 1st chart you attached is the standard heiken ashi candlestick which c/w as standard indicator for MT4.

thanx for the dot2...hehe...don't know what to call it...

How's everyone's performance in these kind of market situation? I cannot properly set my entry. I mean the market is quiet volatile and can change direction any time.

Any tips?

hi

Kilokahn:
How's everyone's performance in these kind of market situation? I cannot properly set my entry. I mean the market is quiet volatile and can change direction any time. Any tips?

hey,me too....i think this week market will be keep ranging untill NFP come out this friday

using Isakas II and follow the rules to entry and exit refer to the nonlagma colour change..should be profitable! even sometimes got one or two trades will lose but overall mostly is profitable!

hi

is my trading today

Files:
untitled_1.gif  41 kb

Avril Lavigne:
is my trading today

Congrate! I think you are at the correct mode, just waiting for Zeman to confirm. But, looking the UT now, you will hit TP today!

BTW, could you share both EAs at the bottom? It will be great as for extra confirmation before making any position.

Thank you & good luck!

matfx:
it is inside the Isakas rebirth. I forgot which version. I attached here in case you couldn't find it. The 1st chart you attached is the standard heiken ashi candlestick which c/w as standard indicator for MT4.

This one is appear in Isakas ll only. If I'm not mistaken, there is no NLD in Isakas Rebith. But I think no harm to put extra indi right?

Good luck!

hi

MatXerof:
Congrate! I think you are at the correct mode, just waiting for Zeman to confirm. But, looking the UT now, you will hit TP today!

BTW, could you share both EAs at the bottom? It will be great as for extra confirmation before making any position.

Thank you & good luck!

hi,what is UT? what is EA? at the bottom?

My entry is same like Avril's.

I have Waddah Attar Explosion attached. It is not an EA, it is an indicator.

WAE has alert.

UT = Uptrend.

Hopefully it will be profitable, after a losing streak caused by my impatience.

hi

Kilokahn:
My entry is same like Avril's.

I have Waddah Attar Explosion attached. It is not an EA, it is an indicator.

WAE has alert.

UT = Uptrend.

Hopefully it will be profitable, after a losing streak caused by my impatience.

after 2 housr become like this huh,my ST....today lost....upset

Files:
untitled_2.gif  34 kb
Reason: