ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 138

hi

This all is GBP/JPY in last and this month result in TF 30...One week get alot of losing...

Files:
1_3.jpg  87 kb
2.jpg  97 kb
3.jpg  91 kb

hi

This is Trend Snap Back Indicator from top gun software...maybe isakas better than it.

Files:
untitled_2.jpg  78 kb

Avril Lavigne:
This is Trend Snap Back Indicator from top gun software...maybe isakas better than it.

I have been tested it few months ago. The result same as yours, losing trade larger than winning. Maybe not suitable for me, i thought. My suggestion if you still want to test it, use together with fibopivot_v2 to determine price behaviour at the level of pivot support and resistance.

There were lots of false signals, due to market volatility last week. Isakas works best in trending market. It is the year end, so trade carefully guys.

hi

Kilokahn:
There were lots of false signals, due to market volatility last week. Isakas works best in trending market. It is the year end, so trade carefully guys.

How to trade carefully? The signal come out no time to think want to trade or don wan to trade,we must follow...if not any idea?

Don't stop singing

Avril-

Don't plz stop singing. Welcome to trading group anyway.

Cheers and bests

- Sukhen

Avril Lavigne:
How to trade carefully? The signal come out no time to think want to trade or don wan to trade,we must follow...if not any idea?

Hello,

From your chart, I see no FlatTrend with MACD bars. This indicator is very important for setting your entry positions.

And also, please use the latest Isakas version: Isakas II.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69

hi

Kilokahn:
Hello,

From your chart, I see no FlatTrend with MACD bars. This indicator is very important for setting your entry positions.

And also, please use the latest Isakas version: Isakas II.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69

Ofcos i know the trading rule...see this Pic...i follow the rule still get losing...

i think we need to find other rule...becouse this indicator sometime make money sometime lost...

who can double your accout every month with this indocator?

Files:
untitled_3.jpg  89 kb

Avril Lavigne:
Ofcos i know the trading rule...see this Pic...i follow the rule still get losing...

i think we need to find other rule...becouse this indicator sometime make money sometime lost...

who can double your accout every month with this indocator?

Hehehe, I doubled my account in 3 days using Isakas. In the middle of last week the market was haywire, Isakas couldnt perform properly. I couldnt decide properly when to enter a position.

I use 3 other indicators to help strengthen my decision. They may work for you. Hope they help.

hi

Kilokahn:
Hehehe, I doubled my account in 3 days using Isakas. In the middle of last week the market was haywire, Isakas couldnt perform properly. I couldnt decide properly when to enter a position. I use 3 other indicators to help strengthen my decision. They may work for you. Hope they help.

Thank you for your Help...but how to used tis 3 indicator?We all know about Isakas is "Bulls make money, Bears make money and pigs get slaughtered!!!"

I dont wan get slaughter!we can find out the way can keep away from pig market

Reason: