ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 66

mrLoba:
Hi to all, this my chart for example. See what i saw. It's the same....hahaha twins. . So please you have the code.. make a better EA for Kuskus. Zeman thanks for the lovely method it help me alot. Chow Sin Chow=bye bye

GOOD JOBBB... thanks mrLOBA (weeird name..lol)... and now.. we have threee of them..

fisher_m11.mq4

bbands_stop_v1.mq4

heiken_ashi_ma_1.mq4

zeman:
GOOD JOBBB... thanks mrLOBA (weeird name..lol)... and now.. we have threee of them..

fisher_m11.mq4

bbands_stop_v1.mq4

heiken_ashi_ma_1.mq4

Hi Zeman...nice avatar . We got all what we need and now waiting for EA coder to play their part. We are here to share and helping each other.

Hi! Look at this!

Files:

mrLoba:
Hi Zeman...nice avatar . We got all what we need and now waiting for EA coder to play their part. We are here to share and helping each other.

ur avatar is nice too but who shaked ur hand?its that bernanke ? LOL

TOday is a good buy signal on european session... GU AND EU...4 post. . missed sell UCHF signal )

107 PIPS

Files:
eu_1.gif  19 kb
gu_1.gif  18 kb
gueu.jpg  15 kb

ema cross alert

Hi,

I add this indi too, to help me........hope this will help

all the best

Hi, Zeman! Did you trade today on close of the candle, or you opened in advance? In your chart the signal for buying appeared on the close of X:45 min, am I right?

Trader83:
Hi, Zeman! Did you trade today on close of the candle, or you opened in advance? In your chart the signal for buying appeared on the close of X:45 min, am I right?

close candle? hm.. i takes today signal refers to TF 15.. second dots of bbands..middle of the candle or wait the price down a little bit..im open 2 position of both pairs.. close 1st positon 10-20 pips and 2nd position, target at fibopivot line or upper 25-30 pips.. u see, im close EU 30 pips both,,hehe.. im crashed the ruless...lol

Zeman did you buy GJ now ?

yes..UJ also...gud luck for me

Im done... GJ 15pips + 21pips / UJ 15pips + 15pips Not my best entries at the moment...not low enough... but nice trades...

66 PIPS

Reason: