ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 144

grahagold:
To Zemang,

Would you please give me details explaination about Isakas_Sekelper. I'm really dont understand how its working.

It just a suggestion, why not nonlagdotMS you design as a line because it confused with HMA_v2.

Beh regards

PAKOH the Meteor Freak

Alo...Masta zemang... can u answer this question plz sifu.....I wanna know...kecian grahagold tanyemu dok jawab.

fising:
Alo...Masta zemang... can u answer this question plz sifu.....I wanna know...kecian grahagold tanyemu dok jawab.

i just sent PM to him... not ready enough for this version..still on progress..

hi

Is my trading...GBP/JPY Today...

Files:
untitled.gif  42 kb

totally:
hi bro zeman...my original isakas change form to candlestick isakas...how can we separate the old isakas with candlestick isakas? thanx....

i'm falling out...

totally:
hi bro zeman...my original isakas change form to candlestick isakas...how can we separate the old isakas with candlestick isakas? thanx....

Hi,

Please attach a chart by what you mean change form?

matfx:
Hi, Please attach a chart by what you mean change form?

actually...i used 2 brokers for the demo and place the new one candlestick isakas and the old isakas...heres 1...

Files:

Isakas rebirth nonlagdot

Hi Totally,

Isakas with bar chart.

Files:
gjchart.gif  21 kb

and heres another one....i couldn't retrieve the old...by the way...where can i find that dot-dot nonlagma?

Files:

matfx:
Hi Totally, Isakas with bar chart.

nice one...what type is that dot2?

totally:
nice one...what type is that dot2?

it is inside the Isakas rebirth. I forgot which version. I attached here in case you couldn't find it.

The 1st chart you attached is the standard heiken ashi candlestick which c/w as standard indicator for MT4.

Files:
nonlagdot.mq4  5 kb
Reason: