ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 59

ANCOLL:
About dreamteam EA,

I have forward tested it, and it gives different signal with kuskus

Those anyone knows what the meaning of 12 : 4 in this pic ?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/18/eurusd_9.gif

thats an indicator that counts down the time left on a candle

tho it only changes on a tick change on the candle (i.e. idf the price moves)

I dont use it mebe someone can post it

here is th juice alert fixed

or here lol

forgot to attach

Hi

thx for your tpl and set up

bj

Dogstars

MiniMe:
I am a technical trader and I love to trade with the patterns I know, with the trend and with KusKus having all the indicators on my screen helps me decide my trades .. But that makes the screen too busy so for me to focus on KusKus as it's the main indicator, while at the same time see the other indicators for example the Bands, I add a bit of black to each indicator and this is how I do it :

Click any where on your MT4 screen Go to indicator list and chose your indicatort that you want to change its color  Go to indicator properties  then go to the color setting  click on the color then drag the arrow down and go to custom  drag the color arrow down to add more black ..add to custom colors then ok

Example the setting for the bands indictor default color is LightSeaGreen , I want to see the band on my screen but focus on the KusKus so I add black to the LightSeaGreen to blend it with the background which is black the result is 14,75,72 of course you can do that in another way by going to the code and change the colors from there ... which I also do sometimes ... like nina indicator i change the yellow to Blue and the White to Red to match the KusKus

MiniMe what do you use the dogstars for I have not seen these before. Thank you!!!!

Reason: