Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 90

Hendrick:
Before I started this thread I had no idea that it would take so much time: answering all the questions, proposals and so on. Only yesterday I suddenly realized that it was no longer fun to work with Phoenix. All this work has a negative influence on my family, my regular work and my health. So I decided to be no longer part of this forum. It’s simply too much for one person. I will go back to my PC and try to find again the pleasure I had before in making Expert Advisors. Just me, my PC and MT4, which will be more than enough for the moment. I have no idea what my plans will be for the future. One thing is certain; I will continue the work on my EA’s. Transforming my crazy ideas about how to conquer Forex into Expert Advisors.

You’re all free to do with Phoenix whatever you like. But please be gentle to my baby. It’s an EA with a “soul” so don’t try to change the code too much, because if you do so, the “soul” will leave Phoenix and, believe me, Phoenix will end as so many EA’s before: on the scrapheap. She doesn’t deserve that!

I will always be available for advice if you want. The best solution for now I think is to point out someone in the forum that’s capable to coordinate the further development of Phoenix.

I wish you all the best !!

I agree. In my humble opinion you're approach to the whole thing is a bit wrong. Just do your thing, develop the EA, post changes here. You wanted testing and well, people are doing it for you and for themselves. I really see no big problem here, since again, you totally dont have to answer much questions. Develop, post, we ll test it. Simple as that.

Whatever your decision is, THANK YOU for all your work and sharing. I personally would really miss you and your contributions to the forum. And by the way, there is noone who could possibly "coordinate" Phoenix better than his creator (and that is a FACT, no you, no further EA). Please, stay ON the development, people really DO need your excellent EA.

All the best,

Diam0nd.

I LOVE

Files:

Hendrick, if you are not going to support it anymore can you at least tell us how to optimize it so that we can fix it when it starts losing consecutive trades? Then we will have a way to actually use this idea in the long term.

Hendrick leaving???

So sad to see you go. Hope you'll drop by from time to time.. Pass along our grateful thanks to your wife and kids for allowing us to have so much of your attention!

I have read all 91 pages of this thread, when I discovered it, it was at page 79; and I learned a lot. Thanks Hendrick.

Pipsqueak2

P.S. Now its time to get rich!

Thanks Buddy...

Please accept my personal thanks (and I suspect I speak for many here) for your considerable time effort and commitment in the development of Phoenix in this forum. I, as have many, have learned so much from this thread and your generosity in sharing your ideas and expertise. Your commitment to sharing together with a number other developers here in a very selfish world is a beacon and inspiration.

Best of luck ..buddy.

It has been a privilage to know you at least "digitally" .

i hope should you ever visit europe, you PM me.

Cliff

Thanks so much Hendrick!

I wisk you the best on your life, and for you to be very successful with your EA! Phoenix is your baby, and it should stay that way!

Best of luck and be ready, because the Universe is going to return to you all the great things you have give to everybody on this forum!

I'll miss reading your posts, because I have learned a lot from you!

Thanks to all the supporters of this forum, and I hope the senior members continue here, to help us, the new ones!

Success is on your way! BIG TIME!

HEY GUYS ! COME ON !

Hendrick is not there... But he is still there... Watching us !

Be at his level !

We have to maintain the spirit of Phoenix !

And go forward !

Post your results !

Post your success !

Post yours losts!

Post yours thoughts !

For new bi : read post #1

Dounwlaod Phoenix V5 3 post 523

And .pdf file post 502

and read it CAREFULLY not to post silly questions..

COME ON GUYS ! HENDRICK IS STILL THERE !

I'm working on something else tonight, but tomorrow I will try to work on good settings for GBPJPY currency. If I can come up with decent settings, then we will have learned the process for doing the necessary tweaking and changes necessary in a few weeks or months.

Does anyone else want to claim another currency pair? Or should we work in pairs trying to come up with similar results?

Fikko/Daraknor,

I respect you very much for all your knowledge, and I am willing to help.

If you like, please, tell me your settings, and I am willing to do forward testing every week. I have a laptop, dual core, and I am ready to continue working on this.

I can also provide some programming ideas, since that's what I do for a living. Please, let me know, so we can work together on this!

Thanks

Reason: