Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 100

Kick it, the second series has started....

Sabduk's going to give you a bonus...

i think he has a good view of waves - think of it as his own idea of waves.

1. His own ideas about waves - think of his TS as just that with a special wrong idea, it may be so.

2) He made a mistake with the lot - if he locks in time, everything will be OK - and we will still be jealous.

Who would agree to give a real investor with a deposit of >$10k ? (Niro posted, albeit for 10 minutes, but the proof of the trade was), well, what do you want from it, that's sriven (screenshots) - this is also online))) (matrix style)

Also from the audience was also asked to tell about TC, but all were sent to the waves)))), in short, consider that Nero keeps everything a secret =))

Bottom line: Nero showed online - ACKNOWLEDGED (many did not expect that the trade will come out at least something plus!!!!!!!, and if Niro would have lost everything at once - I'm just sure the scandal would have been less)

The public - that was a bad and very embarrassing thing to do.

RomanS писал(а) >>
Sabduk's gonna give you a bonus...

>> Sabluk has nailed this thread...in his own guise.

wenay писал(а) >>

i think he has a good view of waves, think about it, it may be just the way he predicts.

1. His own ideas about waves - think of his TS as just that with a special wrong idea, it may be so.

2) He made a mistake with the lot - if he locks in time, everything will be OK - and we will still be jealous.

Who would agree to give a real investor with a deposit of >$10k ? (Niro posted, albeit for 10 minutes, but the proof of the trade was), well, what do you want from it, here's a sriven (screens) - this is also online ))) (matrix style)

Also from the audience was also asked to tell about TC, but all were sent to the waves)))), in short, consider that Nero is keeping everything a secret =))

Bottom line: Nero showed online - ACKNOWLEDGED (many did not expect that the trade will come out at least something plus!!!!!!!, and if Niro would have lost everything at once - I'm just sure the scandal would have been less)

The public - that's a bad and very embarrassing thing to do.

There's a lot more people out there having a good time, not looking at the system...

forte928 >> :

There's more people here having a good time, not looking at the system...

I've been following this thread with interest.

Joker писал(а) >>

esteemed. There is a difference between humour at professional stupidity and personal insult. Please remove your art and even more so the avatar methaquot!

Poor Sabluk just won't let up. ;о)

The "forum" has been deleted along with the posts...

The person who started the thread is not banned (even though the thread is entirely promotional in nature). Where is the fairness and adherence to the requirements of the forum?

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

The "forum" has been deleted along with the posts...

The person who started the thread doesn't get banned.

Well that's it then, the movie's over, a little of the good stuff, I wash my hands of it.

Good luck to all of you and have a lot of good times!;о)

NYROBA >> :

That's it then, the movie's over, a little of the good stuff.

Good luck to all and lots of passing trends!;о)

What about online trading? It's still not there.

I thought you were going to post your forecasts with orders on them.

But it's not so good. Just screenshots of the results.

On-line is not like that at all.

Reason: