[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 130

david2:
Tonight I optimised an EA on minutes with a test period of 5 years. Internet was not connected. In the morning after internet connection I repeated the test and got different results. Every time Metatrader is connected, are all quotes updated or only the missing ones?
Most probably different spreads influenced it. I used one tester at night, and in the morning I pulled the value from the market and got different results

asdfgh:
Please write an advisor with a good idea. Who doesn't mind. Where can I send a well-written description? My e-mail is nikolaynv@hotmail.com
Those who want to help you crowd in here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

asdfgh:
Please write an advisor with a good idea. Who doesn't mind. Where can I send a well-written description? My email is nikolaynv@hotmail.com
Sixth message in different threads. You may order it better for a fee from a professional service. They are cheap and fast.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

asdfgh:
Please write an advisor with a good idea. Who doesn't mind. Where can I send a well-written description? My e-mail is nikolaynv@hotmail.com

If it's for a fee, go to the john.

If so, then post the description, maybe someone will write ... At least they'll tell you what's wrong with a "good idea")) that's how it's done here)

I'm sick of it, apparently))

alsu:
I'm sick of it, apparently))
It's my day off. Don't feel like taking the axe out of its case. But not everyone agrees with me.

The idea is good and profitable when you work with your hands. But my eyes are tired of staring at the monitor. I wanted someone to write.

alsu:

asdfgh , post a description, maybe someone will write...

eddy: put out a description, maybe someone will write...
Yeah... It must be a mystery... Shh, shh, shh...

I'm trying to fill a one-dimensional array ValueArr[].

I'm not sure if it's correct.

On each tick GetValue() function outputs an int value. How do I fill ValueArr[]?

int size=1;
 int ValueArr[size];

//-----------------

int start()
 {
   int Value=GetValue();
   ValueArr[size] = Value;
   size++; 
 return();
 }

//-----------------

int GetValue()