Dolly system - page 82

you're beautiful, CJA!

Thanks 1000 time to you CJA, i will test this new dolly, and I will go live on January (if i have enough fund ).

You are the best!

Alguien podria traducir el post de la version 10 de dolly? Gracias

i use that GMACD#2 and my mt4 more heavier than Dolly. any one here have same problem???

ghastly:
i use that GMACD#2 and my mt4 more heavier than Dolly. any one here have same problem???

Read post 813

there is an issue with cpu usage if your computer is old or slow but also it will take a while to load the 1st time.

cja:
Read post 813 there is an issue with cpu usage if your computer is old or slow but also it will take a while to load the 1st time.

My cpu is P4 1.7GHz and 512DDRAM.

And it loads longer than previous dolly.

But dolly#10 without GMACD#2 is SUPER FAST!

cja:
Here are 2 other indicators - the Trading Timesis for the best times to trade and you may have to set the times to suit your trading platform and a short line version of the Murrey Maths indicator( My favourite Indicator )

dolly_trading_times_2.ex4

mm_short_lines_.ex4

could you simply introduce your favourite indicator-----Murrey Maths ' use method? is it 1/8 buy 8/8 sell? and which frame you use always? i have seen about Murrey maths thread, but not very clearly. want to hear your method . thanks a lot.

cja, Thank you very much for your generosity. Golden

cja:
I think this is does everything you want - it is just a basic 3 level version of Dolly.

cja

dolly_lines.mq4

Is there an EA for this yet?

Most Excellent Work

cja,

Just wanted to say thanks for a wonderful indicator. I have been using your version of Dolly for about 2 weeks now with great success. I Also want to thank mrtools and Linuxser for bringing this indicator to light.

Drew

Is the code available for mm short lines so I can add some comments to the bars?

Reason: