Dolly system - page 41

One Week of Dolly

good job!

can you tell us some of your tips and tricks with dolly?

hazard_one:
One Week of Dolly

hazard_one:
One Week of Dolly
Total Trades: 23 Short Positions (won %): 10 (60.00%) Long Positions (won %): 13 (76.92%) Profit Trades (% of total): 16 (69.57%) Loss trades (% of total): 7 (30.43%)

is nice to see that numbers!

congratulations hazard!

Inbox:

Dolly is a clone of WWS 9.3 it does use GMT time (wws 9.3) however if I set GMT to O (InterbankFx)the trades are exactly the same for both. Breakout's during London and US session have worked quite well the last several weeks using these methods, however it should be noted markets usually trend much better from Sept - Dec than other times of the year, this method is very sucessfull in trending markets especially with the top major's, if you look at the the charts for back trades in EUR/JPY you will notice some false breakouts, think USD/JPY is best for the JPY curriencies.

Hello, I have deleted expert advisor published by txsundevil

By request of author (Yannis).

I apologize for the inconveniences.

txsundevil:
Inbox: Dolly is a clone of WWS 9.3 it does use GMT time (wws 9.3) however if I set GMT to O (InterbankFx)the trades are exactly the same for both. Breakout's during London and US session have worked quite well the last several weeks using these methods, however it should be noted markets usually trend much better from Sept - Dec than other times of the year, this method is very sucessfull in trending markets especially with the top major's, if you look at the the charts for back trades in EUR/JPY you will notice some false breakouts, think USD/JPY is best for the JPY curriencies.

Thanks for your explanation txsundevil.

I'm testing this system since friday, all days with very success.

Very good method to trade!

One pair + Dolly System = 14 PIPS

It's been a while since i used Dolly, because i've been testing so many EA's. I forget how great of a system this is! I went in real late on a trade for E/U and picked a clean 14 pips! I cannot wait until the new system arrives. I hope something is incorporated to fix the GMT issues that were becoming a problem for the people who live in -GMT (i think you remember what i'm talking about Linuxser).

again thank you LINUXSER for a great system (and any other contributers), i truly forgot about this and for that i am sorry, but obviously it is a great system which i will continue to use!!

YupYup:
It's been a while since i used Dolly, because i've been testing so many EA's. I forget how great of a system this is! I went in real late on a trade for E/U and picked a clean 14 pips! I cannot wait until the new system arrives. I hope something is incorporated to fix the GMT issues that were becoming a problem for the people who live in -GMT (i think you remember what i'm talking about Linuxser). again thank you LINUXSER for a great system (and any other contributers), i truly forgot about this and for that i am sorry, but obviously it is a great system which i will continue to use!!

i wont develop a ea yet... sorry but isn't important at this moment... i live in gmt-3 and it's imposble to me use dolly... but i am giving priority to the important issues

ignacio:
i wont develop a ea yet... sorry but isn't important at this moment... i live in gmt-3 and it's imposble to me use dolly... but i am giving priority to the important issues

No, i don't want an EA for this! I think manual trading is better than any EA could trade. All i'm saying is that when i used this system, i would get the update late, so i would miss out on some trades that people were entering already because im -7GMT. I am hoping that you guys will be able to fix that... in some way...

Keep up the good work Ignacio!! and ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!!

How To Get Rid From This Lines?

HI,

i find this line disturbe me , how i can rid of them , i only need the basic lines.

thanks.

Files:
lines.gif  55 kb
Reason: