Dolly system - page 84

Dolly #10 Small TEXT

danielcal:
Hi Cja,

Can you please setup an options to change text font sizes ??

I use a small screen res... and the text don't fit the window.

Thanks!!!!

To just change Text size would not have helped you as the Text would have still covered the same area except the gaps between lines and words would have been larger, i have changed the Text to a smaller size and closed up the gaps as small as i can, i don't think you can go any smaller and still read it clearly. I hope this serves your purpose.

cja

dolly_graphics_v10_smalltext.mq4

CJA;

You are an ANGEL

Thanks from Spain

Dolly plus MM levels=nice chart

Hi CJA

You have a nice chart with dolly and MM (Murrey_Math) levels, clean and simple . Could you post the template and all indicators for us?

Besides, do you uses the MM with Dolly for trade. If yes could post the strategy step-by-step

Thanks a lot

Ricardo Rony

RRBO:
Hi CJA

You have a nice chart with dolly and MM (Murrey_Math) levels, clean and simple . Could you post the template and all indicators for us?

Besides, do you uses the MM with Dolly for trade. If yes could post the strategy step-by-step

Thanks a lot

Ricardo Rony

Post 813 & 814 for the indicators - If you read the thread you would get most of the info you require and there is a Murrey Math thread running as well

At least please read some of the thread before asking for stuff.

cja

gandhollz:
All about Murrey Math https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172936

thanks.

dolly+Gsomething hanged up MT4. Is that normal? Yes, first run. It works... occasionally. Like for a few seconds. Then it simply hangs up again.

CPU is 3500+ by AMD (2.2ghz) which isn't slow...

Is there an EA that works as Dolly should at recommended times?

I'll read first 20-80 pages later (gotta run now)

Neat

I have been waiting for this change on the Graphics. Great job (again)

Shinigami:
thanks.

dolly+Gsomething hanged up MT4. Is that normal? Yes, first run. It works... occasionally. Like for a few seconds. Then it simply hangs up again.

Same problem here

Shinigami:
thanks.

I have the same problem.

Dolly+MM

Thanks CJA and Gandhollz for reply once again.

Sorry CJA if I boring you about my ask. Im an begginer trader.

RRBO

RRBO:
Hi CJA

Thanks a lot

Ricardo Rony

All about Murrey Math

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172936

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

Reason: