Dolly system - page 112

Head Lice Lopez

When you come to this forum did you see any icon that stated DONATE HERE?

or maybe the ideas that are shared here of 100"s of people need a DONATION CENTER?

Not long ago I heard something about a oriental guy that did a patent of a Saint in Mexico, now if you or any one want's to buy a image of the VIRGEN MARIA, part of that money being directed and collect by this SMART GUY.

What Smart PiojoLopez we have. No wonder the name!(head lice Lopez)

hymns:
hello paijolopez,

for my opinion, just change the litle word on your blog from "Follow my easy strategy, Updated daily..." to "Follow this easy strategy, Updated daily..."

have a nice pips

New Dolly Version_KLick_2_D.o.n.a.t.e

What about this new Version of Dolly PiojoLopez?

paijolopez:
did I say you must buy it sir? it's free for everyone whats wrong with donate system, because in there you not only get dolly, I also generate other stuff, it just kind of portable dolly, what's wrong with that? my blog is my dicipline, I write there so I can stick to my own rule, so is up to you to agree with it or not, since our beloved forum start from a clone program, so it's my contribute to develop another kind of dolly. I'm democratic, all critic are welcome:) or maybe I must remove the donation area? but I can't remove the navbar, it's my right isn't it? and hey it's free anyway and nothing to pay here now and latter:)
Files:

paijolopez:

...on the next day maybe I will change the screenshoot from dolly to my signal generator screenshoot, so no more copyright issue there

And maybe you can do it what I've suggested. To post visible link to this thread and explanaion, that Dolly is comming form here. Why this is not an option?

Mario

AQUILEZ:

What about this new Version of Dolly PiojoLopez?

Aquilez, that clock looks really nice. It is freely awailable? If so, can you post the indicator?

If not, I will be forever jealous lol

Have a nice day!

Mario

Free Free

Free Free of course no Donations here

alamanjani:
Aquilez, that clock looks really nice. It is freely awailable? If so, can you post the indicator?

If not, I will be forever jealous lol

Have a nice day!

Mario
Files:

Wwhhaaahhhaaa Haaahaaaaa !!! Pa I Jo Lopez Goooodd Workkkk !!!!! After All 1 Man Stands Out The Crowd .........keep It Up ..... You Can Use Your Own Strategy Name........ Dolly Is Hijack From Other Not Clone And Dont Use The Name Nomore For Your Exclusively Money Generating ....so You Can Use Pivot Vibo Daily Strategy ,every Body Will Flocking To You !!! Looking To See Any Pa I Jom Lopez Start A New Web .... Bibit Bobot Bebet

FX_SNIPER2:
Wwhhaaahhhaaa Haaahaaaaa !!! Pa I Jo Lopez Goooodd Workkkk !!!!! After All 1 Man Stands Out The Crowd .........keep It Up ..... You Can Use Your Own Strategy Name........ Dolly Is Hijack From Other Not Clone And Dont Use The Name Nomore For Your Exclusively Money Generating ....so You Can Use Pivot Vibo Daily Strategy ,every Body Will Flocking To You !!! Looking To See Any Pa I Jom Lopez Start A New Web .... Bibit Bobot Bebet

What does all this mean?

Dont You Read ???

FX_SNIPER2:
Dont You Read ???

Yes but what you wrote does not make too much sense

AQUILEZ:
Free Free of course no Donations here

Lol, thank you!

To all, you can add any City you want.

So if you have FXDD for example, add, City, for name type FXDD, for GMT ofset enter +2 and you will have FXDD clock.

Then repeat for every FX broker you are using.

Cool, great clock. You can also set up text/sound alarms/reminders - as for example, when you need to place manual trade if it is time depended.

Mario