Dolly system - page 37

I Don't Know If You Need This

But I Find This Manual.

Files:

hi all

dont forget that broker (same one) can feed 100 clients same time with diferante ticks,for me i can have somethig lik 1.8700,other one can have 18702 next one 18695 ...and i am talking about live ticks not pivots

fast computers are there and they will and they are there to take our money,to prevent any system to work consistently...

only way to get acurate charting is to use independent charting platform like prorealtime or some other and then you can do calculations with no fear you will be fooled

with mt4 we have to use what we have ,few ticks up or down should not disturb our trading skills,we have to use discretion ,not only some levels to blind entry and exit

i guess that is why mt4 is free and esignal is expenciv...tradestation...

take care and play smart

aakif:
Hi,

Any body have any kind of experiece with this guys http://winning-solution.net/.

They are claiming that for the past two months with only one time loss.

Thanks

syedforex

They performance not real, we did not any ststement , they analyze the chart in the end of they and make performance, but totally it's NOT a bad system,

Pending trades

Hi All:

Thank you all for whom contribute to this nice system.

Quick question.

It's 2:35pm EST.. We still have short order set at 1.8663 on GbP/Usd, which is getting very close now.

When do we take any pending orders out? Anyone had idea? I guess it is upto us (trader), but what I am asking is if there is a rule associated with this strategy.

my charts said 1.8662

fx4_ever:
Hi All:

Thank you all for whom contribute to this nice system.

Quick question.

It's 2:35pm EST.. We still have short order set at 1.8663 on GbP/Usd, which is getting very close now.

When do we take any pending orders out? Anyone had idea? I guess it is upto us (trader), but what I am asking is if there is a rule associated with this strategy.

my charts said 1.8662

I would just like to say a big thanks to Linuxser and the others who are helping to develope this system Well done guys

entries

If price opens up above a buy area, how is that handled?

Would we use the 2nd buy as our buy stop to enter?

RickW00716:
If price opens up above a buy area, how is that handled? Would we use the 2nd buy as our buy stop to enter?

it's really up to you, you can place a buy order or wait the price retract to the first buy zone, other will use the second buy target as a revasal and place a short order for a few pips.

you see..... there is a lot of opportunities but in the end you the one that hit the orders.

the system help you a lot visually but you should place the order depand on your trading style.

DOLLY 0.4.2

I one qustion

Test for BUY position...

For example this

STOP Loss Conservative 1.8704

STOP Loss Risky 1.8730

Is It ok? I think reverse Conservative / Risky?????

Bug?

Reason: