Dolly system - page 36

dolly not working

I just opened up a new chart GBP/USD...put dolly on it and now it is giving me 1.8700 buy...1.8660 sell...

Does anyone have a clue to what is going on here?

Dolly

Hi RickW00716,

Same thing here, buy Gbp/usd at 1.8700 and 1.8660 sell.

--syedforex

can it be fixed?

I like the idea of this system...Can these bugs be fixed?

come on!

hey,

well... too many posts bout the fluctuations... yes, it's true there is a problem with the time zones and i'm just working in a new (totally rewritten source code)

also it's true that the brokers have differents prices... this is a very common issue... they don't use the same bank or datafeed... and it is possible to see price fluctuation between brokers... if you use this kind of indicators, you always will see this "anomally"...

good trades

Salute!

but why do the buy/sell numbers change from timeframe to timeframe?

and why do they change when I put them on a totally new chart of the same timeframe?

RickW00716:
but why do the buy/sell numbers change from timeframe to timeframe? and why do they change when I put them on a totally new chart of the same timeframe?

anyone else having it? because i dont..

gbpusd for today at my carts:

p:1.868

buy:1.8706

sell:1.8666 (muhaha)

When did you load dolly onto your chart?

I first loaded dolly onto my chart(GBP/USD) at 00:00 GMT...the buy was 1.8721 the sell 1.8681.

I reloaded it onto another GBP chart at 01:00 GMT and now the buy is 1.8700 and the sell is 1.8660

loaded about 1-2 hours ago..

i actually got 2 different results with 2 different time zone brokers, and its make sense because of 2 hours "new day" chart delay pivot calculation.

what time zone is "better", gmt or gmt+2 ?

RickW00716:
but why do the buy/sell numbers change from timeframe to timeframe? and why do they change when I put them on a totally new chart of the same timeframe?

i've tested that... it's true... but only i have 1 pip of difference... isn't important

be cool... we'll have a new version in few days... need a little more of development and test ... we are working in new ideas...

Reason: