Dolly system - page 40

Does Any One Make The Ea For Dolly?

DOES ANY ONE MAKE THE EA FOR DOLLY?

Dolly results

Attached is Dolly trading results for today,everything Dolly except eur/usd(expert testing) still using e trailing with Dolly on M30 timeframe. Etrailing settings are take profit 20, stop loss 30, 15 trail pips, 15 break even pips,and 10 lock.I use etrailing with Dolly because I live in Texas, and work during the day, so when the Euro market opens I am asleep and when the U.S. market opens I am at work so before going to bed at night I kind of check out the market (technicals and fundamentals) make my decisions and place pending orders for what I think will happen and let E Trailing set my stop loss,trailing stop etc.With my results are what I think are Dolly's latest indicator set along with template.

mrtools

the avg daily range indicator is counting Sunday as a regular day in its calculations...this is bringing down the 5, 10 and 20 day daily range averages to inaccurate levels.

How can we fix this problem?

So what are the rules in trading dolly. i believe newdigital posted some other indicators as well. i understand all the indicators except for ang_Autoch_HL-v1. should i be setting buy stops and sell limits according to the direction of the channel when im not present at the computer? or is it safe to set them for both the sell and buy area?

Dolly rules

I have been using the channel direction(12 hr.), general market direction,fundamentals(price of oil mainly, usally oil price up,US dollar down & vice versa),try to use all the indicators I can and then place my pending order,either at Dolly's sell area or buy area(if I feel really brave then both areas),also I feel that by using E trailing expert it gives me a little bit of insurance ,but the way things are hour by hour things change so by doing it this way you are taking a big chance, but with the way of my schedule I dont see having much of a choice until I start earning enough from Forex to quit the J.O.B. and trade full time.Hope this helps.

mrtools

where can i find this e-trailing expert and what does it exactly do?

thx

@mrtools

thanks for your attachment

Hello,

please someone confirm Dolly signals for today (25 Oct) in EUR/USD:

Buy stop: 1.2572

Sell stop: 1.2532

Is my system working right?

Thanks!

yes inbox, stop orders are there but today is verry tiny market untyll fomc later

deepdrunk:
yes inbox, stop orders are there but today is verry tiny market untyll fomc later

Ok deepdrunk, thanks!

Anyone knows if WSS 9.3 work with same values of Dolly, or it depend of GMT time frame?

Thanks again!

Reason: