Dolly system - page 38

Hi i downloadede program installed it and it shows me strange screen is it normal?

Files:
error_maybe.jpg  218 kb

Indicator

Can someone please post they indicators for Dolly? I saw the indicators on page 30, but there concerns of virus in it.

Hi all,

this system is very interresting

What pairs are used for this system, and what timeframe is most suitable ? Please let me know

Thanks so much

I wrote in post 372

So what? Is there some bug?

stace:
I wrote in post 372 So what? Is there some bug?

No, I didn't say there was a bug, I just wanted to know if it was alright to download the indicators.

sarama001:
No, I didn't say there was a bug, I just wanted to know if it was alright to download the indicators.

Any indicators posted by Linuxser or Ignacio should be safe.

The virus bit I belive was off in some other files someone else linked to.

stace:
I wrote in post 372 So what? Is there some bug?

No that looks normal with zone shading on from a quick look.

It also looks like you need a bigger chart area to fit all the indicators on it.

If you want to turn zones off try this.

Right click on the chart. Then select Indicators list. Select Dolly V0.4.2.

Click Edit on the left side of the window. Look for the Line that says "ShowZones - true" Double click the word true and set it to false then click OK and go back to the chart.

Edit: I might just learn how to spell yet

Excellent day already for Dolly on all majors my thanks to Linuxser and all others involved for a nice simple free system. Keep up the good work.

Gordon

im going slowy...

Hi,

im still re-writing the new release of dolly...

this new release is late because i have some issues in my life and need to fix them..

the new source code is more clean and solves a lot of issues aswell a lot of new ideas ...

i hope that at the end of this week we'll have this new release..

thank you all

ign...

ignacio:
Hi,

im still re-writing the new release of dolly...

this new release is late because i have some issues in my life and need to fix them..

the new source code is more clean and solves a lot of issues aswell a lot of new ideas ...

i hope that at the end of this week we'll have this new release..

thank you all

ign...

Thanks IGN your a star

Reason: