CatFx50 - page 407

hi all

Nina or mibl or sombodey who r experienced in the system.

please take a look at the screenshots and tell me were these signals right?

has anybody traded these signals?if not how u mnaged them and what reason prevented you to do not trade them.

thanks

mimi read post 4085 for your answer

harold4x:
mimi read post 4085 for your answer

thanks u.

i did not pay attention to the post.

thank u mate

nina:
Hi,

The first long is out of our trading time.

The second is above 20 pips of EMA50, which is much more risky.

And there are more things to take into account. They are playing with us all day long.

Nina

thanks for all explains

i am starting to trade in forex from few days

so i am learning yet

i havent finished from reading all post of this topic... but i know this is so important and i will do next weekend

sorry for all iconvenience

here what the gbp signal looked like at 830 est or 1400 on chart as for the signals on euro and swiss at 1700 too late in session to put that trade on yyou must use decretion no blind trading or you will lose all you hard earned money pick your battles that you can win

Files:
step_6.gif  42 kb

Hi Harold and thanks!

On a related matter - and this is such a basic question - but is the total candle considered for the crossing criteria? Meaning the high/low "wicks" and the body of the candle? ...or, is only the body of the candle considered, meaning the area between open/close?

I know the open is considered for entering, so that's not what I'm talking about.

I thank you!

moneyline

when cosidering a trade the price must close above or below the 50 ema thats the closing price then the next bar must open in the dirrection of trade but in the case of the gbp this morning the priced closed 8824 and 50 ema was 8823 and all 3 step indicators crossed at same time now price opened 1 pip below 50ema and according to ninas rules it didnt qualify but when i see all 3 step cross at same time i see strenghth so i took the total high including the wick of that candle that closed above the 50 ema and used that as filter to enter trade sort of breakout with a signal and with news not being so good for usd i thought this is a pretty safe trade

Standard or Level 1 signals:

Buy when price crosses EMA 50 and new bar opens above. StepMA_Stoch must be green.

Sell when price crosses EMA 50 and new bar opens below. StepMA_Stoch must be red.

If price and StepMA_Stoch crosses are simultaneous, the better.

This is from Nina's first post and if I understand it right you don't have to have a close above/below 50ema but a cross and then an open above/below the 50ema. Correct me if I am wrong. Of course you could use the closing across the line as a filter if you choose to.

frayed

correct frayed

mibl

Since I Have Always Used A Moving Average As A Moving Trendline I Like To Have Price Close Above Or Below As Comfirmation Of A Trendline Break The Same Way You Do It With Drawn Trendlines Buts Thats Just My Why You Can Do It Which Ever Way Youd Like

Reason: