CatFx50 - page 650

iGoR:
If I'm not mistaken but super-signal indicator repaints the past. So how can you speak about a good exit strategy that can be backtested and give the same results as would have happend in real time...

regards...iGoR

PS. Over all those years I've been on forums I hear people continiously say this or this or this is a GOOD exit indicator or entry indicator or indicator for generall use. If I ask if they can proof their statement with 100% full proof results over a long period of time true backtest or track record...they can not...so on what is that statement based....on a few trades the last couple of days or weeks or in the best case a couple of months...

igor

Every one have a good str for exit.and using this ind for me is better str.But what is your idea for exit?

regards

dorrtaj:
igor

Every one have a good str for exit.and using this ind for me is better str.But what is your idea for exit?

regards

Hi, dorrtaj!

As far as I see, that super_signal indicator paint the past. So, you can have an arrow now and in 5 minutes you do not see it anymore.

Nina

@igor

what about using the cat-entry und take the exit with the signal line of your TSR-system? That are two different indicators (if a MA is a indicator) which seem to work good together. (without having a backtest)

best regards

Now i've changed to Metatrader with Neuimex Demo Account. The Data Feed looks much more better but i could get only a history of 16950 Bars. I've downloaded and configured also the new version of Hist_StepMA Indicator (thx Karakurt). Nina, is it possible that you post a screenshot of your actual Hist_StepMa Indicator Window for GBPUSD? I want to see if my looks roughly the same.

Thx David

dorrtaj:
igor

regards

If you say that this S-S indicator is a good strategy for you to exit it would be the same as I say that I look were the wind comes from to exit. Both can not be 100% full proof tested.

And I do not say that I have a strategy or indicator to exit on the catfx50 method. I don't trade this method. I was only here try to HELP nina in this way that there is no help possible in finding an indicator or strategy that could lock in most of the daily potential that nina posts every day...

The only reliable exits to be profitable over a long period of time, are the ones who nina is using now...they can not be improved or one has to rely on discretionary trading were one personn will do very good and an other will do very bad....

regards...iGoR

PS. This was my last posting on this subject....

handson:
@igor

what about using the cat-entry und take the exit with the signal line of your TSR-system? That are two different indicators (if a MA is a indicator) which seem to work good together. (without having a backtest)

best regards

If one trades from an 30min chart and your potential profit on a certain day is only 15pips and you have to wait till signal line turns against you then you will give back a lot or end up in a loss.

Daytrading from a 30min chart has its advantages but also disadvantages. Impossible to have the best of both worlds. Advantages is that one can filter out a lot of noise that you have on a 1 or 5 min. chart. Disadvantge is that indicators react a lot slower so possible profits slip back to the market.

Impossible to have the best of both worlds...(and whatever system will ALWAYS have advantages and disadvantages). The moment that you try to turn the bad habbits of a system in your favour you will see that you give back on the good habbits....

regards...iGoR

PS. now I realy stop !

Dave188:
Now i've changed to Metatrader with Neuimex Demo Account. The Data Feed looks much more better but i could get only a history of 16950 Bars. I've downloaded and configured also the new version of Hist_StepMA Indicator (thx Karakurt). Nina, is it possible that you post a screenshot of your actual Hist_StepMa Indicator Window for GBPUSD? I want to see if my looks roughly the same. Thx David

Hi!

Here you are.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  131 kb

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far according to Neuimex (16:15cet):

EURUSD, level 2 sell (09:30cet) @ 1,2595 with stop loss at 1,2617. It has made a low so far at 1,2517. + 78 pips. I closed it at + 44 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,2625 with stop loss at 1,2594. It has made a high so far at 1,2699. + 74 pips. I closed it at + 59 pips.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell (10:00cet) @ 1,8664 with stop loss at 1,8686 or at 1,8706. It has made a low so far at 1,8528. + 136 pips. I closed it at + 77 pips.

I was able to take all the signals today as they were given at different time.

Total so far= + 288 pips. (Total of pips CatFX50 has generated taking its lows and highs).

Nina

Thanks Nina for your comparison Screenshot. Now it looks much better but there are still some differences too (as example look on 6th Oct. - there is just 1 green bar at my screenshot). I can't explain that to myself. Does anyone knows a good MT4-Broker on which i get better results?

Thanks for your help...

P.S. Gratulations to all the people that traded live today Very nice Results possible

Files:
bild2.jpg  134 kb

Hi!!

As we've had very nice a clear CatFX50 signals today, let me show them on charts:

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_1.jpg  134 kb
eurusd_1.jpg  143 kb
usdchf.jpg  145 kb
Reason: