Elite indicators :) - page 1247

Mntiwana, could you please show us theese settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182316 I tried 1, 23, 14 but it's nothing look alike)

Fresh_Prince:
Mntiwana, could you please show us theese settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182316 I tried 1, 23, 14 but it's nothing look alike)
I know you asked Mntiwana, but did you try using his template that he posted a little lower down at #14?  Just a suggestion.  Good luck :)

PippoInzaghi:
I know you asked Mntiwana, but did you try using his template that he posted a little lower down at #14?  Just a suggestion.  Good luck :)

Thank You! It worked! 

oguz:

Hi @mladen,

Does this scenario in the XO does not repaint ? (To get the same as I got, that is a 1 hour XO on 15 minute chart")

Repainting is a coding error

Updating all the bars that belong to the higher time frame is, as it is clarified long time ago, a must, or else it would be a coding error and it would cause a repainting. Please do not confuse multi time frame normal mode when all the bars must be updated with repainting. That was never a repainting

And to confirm (once again) : XO does not repaint

mladen:

It is zigzag based - with right parameters you are going to get a classical zigzag results

thnk you

Hi guys ,

i am looking for an indicator that works like this. It simply shows the highest open price and lowest open price of the day with simple dots across the chart and until a higher/lower open is created. As you can see the pic i attached, the red dot indicates the highest open , blue is the lowest open. 

anyone can help me with this? or maybe code this indicator for me? thanks a bunch first. :) 

jacktrader:

Hi guys ,

i am looking for an indicator that works like this. It simply shows the highest open price and lowest open price of the day with simple dots across the chart and until a higher/lower open is created. As you can see the pic i attached, the red dot indicates the highest open , blue is the lowest open. 

anyone can help me with this? or maybe code this indicator for me? thanks a bunch first. :) 

Maybe this

PippoInzaghi:

Hi PippoInzaghi

thank you help saving my time.

regards

tampa_:

Maybe this

nah that one shows daily high / low, what i need is the highest/lowest of price open

Hello. Why when you install some indicators appears, inscription "You are trying to use renamed indicator"?
Reason: