Elite indicators :) - page 1234

richterzoo:
I'm late to the party.  Which indicators are you using?

HI richterzoo

Late is no problem,absent is not tolerable.i know you have to come from far states,so i hope krelian will not mind it.

here in zip folder you can have all 3 belonging indicators,upload in concerning folder and template is in above post,apply every thing accordingly and you will be have,you are asking for,if you feel any more assistant ,i am here for you all.

regards

Files:
indicators.zip  243 kb

mntiwana:

HI richterzoo

Late is no problem,absent is not tolerable.i know you have to come from far states,so i hope krelian will not mind it.

here in zip folder you can have all 3 belonging indicators,upload in concerning folder and template is in above post,apply every thing accordingly and you will be have,you are asking for,if you feel any more assistant ,i am here for you all.

regards

Nice thing. Thanks :)

mntiwana:

HI richterzoo

regards

Thanks mntiwana!

mntiwana:

HI richterzoo

regards

Thanks

mrtools:
Maybe something like this.The name was changed once uploaded but inside the zip it's rsi + dema + bands.
Yes, the "+" is replaced with some others characters in names

talaate:

Dear Mladen

What I meant by display type option is the merit of displaying as shown in figure. I think this is one of very good option for some people.

In fact, I think all the indicators published by Mladen and as well Mrtools are very interested, of them the most highest (from my point of view) are the two indicators of: 

the latest Averages ribbon 2_6 and StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3 

I really appreciate if this option (display typeare added to them especially Averages ribbon 2_6 as I believe its experimental work seems to be finished after adding the latest averages

Also, I would be grateful if Filter can be added to StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3

My regards

Talaat E , added the display type options.

Files:

Talaat E, added the display type options. Tried to quote you but couldn't get it to post.

Files:

Talaat E, added the display type options.Not sure how many posts will show up, this is my fourth try.If I remove one post they all go away. So sorry for all the post.

mrtools:

Added a smoothing and double smoothing option(if smooth > 0) to the advanced step rsi with floating levels.

advanced_steprsi__smoothing__fls__alerts__arrows.ex4

I´m a fan of your work guys since one year, I´ve learnt a lot with you guys. Amazing indicators.

Mrtools there is any possibility to have in mq4 format this indicator? Advanced steprsi smoothing fls alerts arrows.

I would like work with this code, I only need darkgrey line, if there is another old version of this indicator is also ok.

I´ve tried to found it without success.

Thanks in advance. 

elea:

I´m a fan of your work guys since one year, I´ve learnt a lot with you guys. Amazing indicators.

Mrtools there is any possibility to have in mq4 format this indicator? Advanced steprsi smoothing fls alerts arrows.

I would like work with this code, I only need darkgrey line, if there is another old version of this indicator is also ok.

I´ve tried to found it without success.

Thanks in advance. 

with smoothing ,NO ........ with out smoothing ,yes
Reason: