Elite indicators :) - page 1222

Mladen

please add alerts in this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks

mladen:

mntiwana

Try out this version : rsi__of_advanced_kaufman_-_floating_levels_1_1.mq4

Mr.mladen please identify this indicator i will scrap this pic from a document (Detecting 'Fake' Price Movements - A Convergence Divergence Indicator) sorry for trouble how to upload document here

Files:
mladen.png  113 kb

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen please identify this indicator i will scrap this pic from a document (Detecting 'Fake' Price Movements - A Convergence Divergence Indicator) sorry for trouble how to upload document here

Some sort of a correlation indicator

It is probably based on macd. Frankly I do not believe that macd based correlations can be reliable (macd is not normalized/standardized, and then additional normalization must be done which inevitably adds significant lag in a lot of cases)

mladen:

Some sort of a correlation indicator

It is probably based on macd. Frankly I do not believe that macd based correlations can be reliable (macd is not normalized/standardized, and then additional normalization must be done which inevitably adds significant lag in a lot of cases)

is there any trusted indicator CONVERGENCE&DIVERGENCE except macd ??? pls give link

TRADERSM:
is there any trusted indicator CONVERGENCE&DIVERGENCE except macd ??? pls give link

That indicator (the CDI described in that document, is described only in general) and even though they claim that CDI is made as metatrader indicator, they did not give details what is done within it, so all we can do is do some wild guessing, and that is a dead end street

...wild gaussian

mladen:

GADEY

Here is a version with filter : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2.ex4

Hi moderators

if i am not mistaken,can you plz review adaptive laguerre filter 3_2 "display type" functions.

regards

Hi guys

Does anyone know indicators to avoid sideways other than the attached indicator ?

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

mntiwana:

Hi moderators

if i am not mistaken,can you plz review adaptive laguerre filter 3_2 "display type" functions.

regards

mntiwana

As far as I see it is OK (it has 3 types of display and all are working as expected)

mladen:

mntiwana

As far as I see it is OK (it has 3 types of display and all are working as expected)

Dearest MLADEN

yes,you are right,after having your reply i reviewed all my terminal setting and found,fault from my side " chart on foreground " was check in,after unchecked line and bar start working.so sorry bothering you.

regards

Reason: