Elite indicators :) - page 1209

Can anyone recommend an indicator that can help me determine long term trends (to use as a filter) on a 1 hour/4 hour time frame. Most of the ones I've tried repaint and make all my positions whiplash when trading in demo. Thanks in advance.

henryobi:
Can anyone recommend an indicator that can help me determine long term trends (to use as a filter) on a 1 hour/4 hour time frame. Most of the ones I've tried repaint and make all my positions whiplash when trading in demo. Thanks in advance.

you have to check and test every indicator by your own,also you needs some more time to experience different things,how they work,a lot of indicators you can use filter out your trades,do not go behind some one recommendation but better is test your self,all new steps by maldens never repaint (mtf versions work differently),among them there xo,vq and a long list,only the thumb is how you use these,best recommendations is your own skill and expertise.

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen please help is this indicator Repaints (or) Recalculates. & what is price 0 stands for.......?

hendersons_filter_-_multi_color__mtf_nmc.mq4

TRADERSM

Henderson's filter is designed to work on stationary data, which means that when applied to non-stationary data (as our time series price data) it will recalculate

You can find more detailed information about it here (among other sources) : http://www.seasonaladjustment.com/henderson/

As of price : price 0 is close price (the standard metatrader usage). anyway, here is a version of Henderson's filter that is made user friendly so you do not have to know the numbers that are used for prices (or any other thing in parameters) : hendersons_filter_-_multi_color__mtf_1_1.mq4

Mladen, which means:

work on stationary data

??

henryobi:

Try step ma indicators.

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen please check this indicator is this repainting or recalculating

fisher_m11_non_repaint.mq4

It does not repaint, but it also is not what Ehlers fisher transform should exactly be (the values in it are calculated using wrong prices - better to use the correct Ehlers fisher transform)

mladen:
It does not repaint, but it also is not what Ehlers fisher transform should exactly be (the values in it are calculated using wrong prices - better to use the correct Ehlers fisher transform)

Thankyou Mr.mladen is there any indicator similarly like FISHER without repaint ??? &

pls don,t mistake me. what do you think about getting quick rich through markets.??

I Think if we have clear cut system its possible

(E.g) 1.) enter the trend early possible

2.) avoid false signal in that trend

3.) no one can perfect exit strategy. so please concentrate first 2 points

is my understand is good (or) need more for markets ? & please your answer.....................

Files:
images.jpg  7 kb

TRADERSM:
thankyou Mr.mladen is there any indicator similarly like FISHER without repaint ???

TRADERSM

If you mean same as solar wind (since that is it), then the answer is no.

Reason: