An indicator that refresh the chart

Hello

I m looking for an indicator that refresh the chart (with all indicators on it) at each new bar.

Thank you 

Last I Checked, You have to-go outside of mql4 to create a behavior like the Refresh_Button when Right_Clicking the Chart. Try PostMessageA or WinApi. This has been discussed allot before. Try using the search field in the upper_right of the forum to find what you need.

Nememoris: I m looking for an indicator that refresh the chart (with all indicators on it) at each new bar.
Why? Indicators draw every bar.

WHRoeder:
Why? Indicators draw every bar.

Yes I know it.

In M1 there's no problem but when i put this indicator on H1.. Nothing. It paints and no more else

@ubzen

Thank you i ll go to search it 

Nememoris:

Yes I know it.

In M1 there's no problem but when i put this indicator on H1.. Nothing. It paints and no more else

If it doesn't re-paint it will only paint when the next new bar arrives,  if it doesn't do that then maybe the code needs fixing . . .  or perhaps it is only meant to paint under some conditions which do not happen for every bar ?  

FIX THE INDICATOR, don't band aid it.

RaptorUK:
Si ce n'est pas repeindre il ne peindre quand la prochaine nouvelle barre arrive, si elle ne le fait pas alors peut-être que le code doit être réparé. . . ou peut-être il est destiné uniquement à la peinture sous certaines conditions qui ne se produisent pas pour tous les bars?  

I can t do it because :

- My mql4 is too bad

-It's an exe4 

Reason: