Elite indicators :) - page 792

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I would like the alerts to trigger only when the VolumeRSi crosses over the "50 line". I understand your point about the ticks vs price but I would like to experiment further with this divergence anyway. I've already been monitoring it on a very fine setting of "0,5,3,2" and it has looked promising (albeit a trial thus far just monitoring one fx pair for the past week).

Thanks and regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

OK

It will be made so

mladen:
Jim

Here you go

One additional parameter : equalize. Since volatility values for different time frames tend to be very different (similar to MACD : the higher the time frame the bigger the volatility) equalize is here simply to "make visible" lower time frames, but then the values are recalculated in order to fit them all into same height (as on the picture : the shape and signals are more or less the same, but the values are not)

regards

Mladen

Updated version compatible with new mql : all_jurik_volty_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen!

Can you make the previous day median appear when market opens on the current day ... Current day pivot line = previous day Median

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download High low median.mq4

FreedomTres:
Hi mladen!

Can you make the previous day median appear when market opens on the current day ... Current day pivot line = previous day Median

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download High low median.mq4

FreedomTres

Here is a version with shift added. If you set the shift to 1, you are going to get exactly what you described (see the example with shift set to 1) : high_low_median_1.01.mq4

This way it is a bit more flexible

Files:

(deleted my double post)

Thank you mLaden it's working well.

Is it possible if you can add a color to missed pivots so it's easier to identify missed and hit pivots?

Like this:

Files:
missed.jpg  186 kb

FreedomTres:
Thank you mLaden it's working well.

Is it possible if you can add a color to missed pivots so it's easier to identify missed and hit pivots?

Like this:

FreedomTres

Try it out now : high_low_median_1.02.mq4

That line will be drawn only if Shift parameter is different than 0

Files:

looking good. tnx Mladen!

Repaintingindicator

Hello Mladen,

Seeing that you were checking and finding reasons for repainting indicators, may I please ask you to look at this indicator that does repaint without any doubt and see if you can rectify the problem(s) please?

Also, if not too much of a problem for you, could you convert it into MTF please?

Thanking you most sincerely,

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Seeing that you were checking and finding reasons for repainting indicators, may I please ask you to look at this indicator that does repaint without any doubt and see if you can rectify the problem(s) please?

Also, if not too much of a problem for you, could you convert it into MTF please?

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX

This one should solve the repainting problem. Try it out before we go on : 3line_break_1.01.mq4

Files:
Reason: