Elite indicators :) - page 32

jimven:
I would find it useful to have an indicator that, among other things, posted the current positive or negative pip count that the account had won or lost since the beginning of the trading week. This could be derived from the data in the Account History. Does such an indication exist? It seems that the weekly winners pip counts for the EA's being tested in the Elite Section must be acquired somehow...possibly automatically like this.

I am doing the statements using such indicator and such scripts. Some of them were posted in the section here. But it is not positive and negative pips separatedly. It is for balance and equity in deposit currency. Balance/equity showing as graph in separate window of the chart is more usefull than pips calculation for some EAs.

Files:

Hello Traders!

I created a nice indicator for one of the polish forex forum, and I want to share this with you. It is an indicator that helps you to put the initial stop loss. It uses median value of counting from upper and lower days values, then it multiplies it by the factor and adds a SLDistance param to this. It is able to count the values from //1 - Open; 2 - High/Low; 3 - Close. Check it, maybe it will be useful in your trading.

Files:
med_stop.gif  19 kb

Reason: