Elite indicators :) - page 64

Laguerre in T3 format

Hi.

Could someone to improve Laguerre1 Alert with the T3 format? I want to use the Alert mode of this indicator, but with a smoothed factor like T3. It is interesting for someone?

I don't know if there are a newer version of this indicator...

Thanks.

gus

Files:

cattus:
Hi.

Could someone to improve Laguerre1 Alert with the T3 format? I want to use the Alert mode of this indicator, but with a smoothed factor like T3. It is interesting for someone?

I don't know if there are a newer version of this indicator...

Thanks.

gus

Hi, Laguerre is already smoothed.cIt's RSI smoothed. By adding T3 smooth we will have an smooth of an smooth. Please,take a look at the following document. If you still want it I could take a chance to do something

Files:

Laguerre1 Alert

Linuxser:
Hi, Laguerre is already smoothed.cIt's RSI smoothed. By adding T3 smooth we will have an smooth of an smooth. Please,take a look at the following document. If you still want it I could take a chance to do something

Hi Linuxer.

I guess will be great to have the option of T3, or other option to smooth the LRSI line of this indicator. I know that it can be a damage to us, but also, we can manage the wild movement of the main line. We can learn to use it by experience.

I put an example of Laguerre1 with a gamma of 0.382 and its linear weighted moving average with a period of 2. Main (Yellow), LMA (MediumBlue).

As you can see, the blue line has only a little lag, but is more smooth than the main line.

Well, it look interesting for me, but as you know, it is difficult to me add the smooth factor. Hopefully and somebody is interested to do it.

Thanks.

gus

Files:

Ok cattus, I will try to do something(If I can). I don't ave a current idea where to start and to finish with a decent product

Linuxser:
Ok cattus, I will try to do something(If I can). I don't ave a current idea where to start and to finish with a decent product

I will be waiting for the result.... Thanks for your help.

gus

I GET THE MESSAGE LOUD AND CLEAR, GUYS. THANKS, no hard-feelings.

Since 27th August nobody prepared to help.

Best wishes.

New version of AdaptiveLaguerre is ready with new options:

- Color Mode with PctFilter

- Alert and warning mode.

Files:

Thanks a lot.

I updated this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673 with new link.

igorad:
New version of AdaptiveLaguerre is ready with new options:

- Color Mode with PctFilter

- Alert and warning mode.

Igorad-

This new laguerre is excellent! Thank you very much. I do have a question. I have read the notes in the code but cannot figure out how to get the popup alert to work. I get the sound but no pop up alerts. I have set the alert mode to 2 and the signal mode to 1. Tried all variations and no pop up.

Thanks.

Sorry for small bug.

I've fixed AdaptiveLaguerre.

itguy:
Igorad-

This new laguerre is excellent! Thank you very much. I do have a question. I have read the notes in the code but cannot figure out how to get the popup alert to work. I get the sound but no pop up alerts. I have set the alert mode to 2 and the signal mode to 1. Tried all variations and no pop up.

Thanks.
Files:
Reason: