Elite indicators :) - page 64

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

So-called regular Laguerre is RSI smoothed by Laguerre filter.

Adaptive and simple Laguerre are price smoothers.

So they are different indicators.

mrtools:
Igorad, thanks for this fine indicator,

Was wondering if it would be possible to change this to separate window (like regular laguerre)instead of chart window.

Thanks in advance

tools
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Adaptive Laguerre

So-called regular Laguerre is RSI smoothed by Laguerre filter.

Adaptive and simple Laguerre are price smoothers.

So they are different indicators

Thanks for the clarification Igorad, but is it possible to have it in separate window instead of chart window, been trying this all evening but like usual kicking my butt.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

tools

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

Please try this one.

Just FYI:

- Try to play with L_Period (Laguerre period). Less values (ex.2,3) give less lags.

- GammaMode (Gamma - dynamic factor):

0 - non-adaptive Laguerre

1 - Kaufman's algorithm used in KAMA

2 - Ehlers algorithm

Also try to vary GammaSmooth and GammaSmoothMode

mrtools:
Thanks for the clarification Igorad, but is it possible to have it in separate window instead of chart window, been trying this all evening but like usual kicking my butt.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

tools
Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Please try this one.

Just FYI:

- Try to play with L_Period (Laguerre period). Less values (ex.2,3) give less lags.

- GammaMode (Gamma - dynamic factor):

0 - non-adaptive Laguerre

1 - Kaufman's algorithm used in KAMA

2 - Ehlers algorithm

Also try to vary GammaSmooth and GammaSmoothMode

Thanks Igorad,perfect! Looking at your picture finally realize what I was doing wrong had my minimum and maximum line values too small.Thanks a lot!

tools

cattus
cattus  
igorad:
Please pay attention to last version of AllAverages (v2.3).

The main part of Jurik MA is added to collection (MA_Method = 20).

It's some sort of triple smoothed Kalman filter.

So now each of you have an opportunity to create own adaptive Kalman filter based on Jurik smoothing.

Regards,

Igor

Hi Igor

Thank you for this this indicator, it is very usefull.

I would like to ask for something: Could you add similar options as your NonLagMA_v7.8 indicator (AlertMode and WarningMode). It is possible?

Thanks again.

gus

cattus
cattus  

Laguerre in T3 format

Hi.

Could someone to improve Laguerre1 Alert with the T3 format? I want to use the Alert mode of this indicator, but with a smoothed factor like T3. It is interesting for someone?

I don't know if there are a newer version of this indicator...

Thanks.

gus

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  
cattus:
Hi.

Could someone to improve Laguerre1 Alert with the T3 format? I want to use the Alert mode of this indicator, but with a smoothed factor like T3. It is interesting for someone?

I don't know if there are a newer version of this indicator...

Thanks.

gus

Hi, Laguerre is already smoothed.cIt's RSI smoothed. By adding T3 smooth we will have an smooth of an smooth. Please,take a look at the following document. If you still want it I could take a chance to do something

Files:
cattus
cattus  

Laguerre1 Alert

Linuxser:
Hi, Laguerre is already smoothed.cIt's RSI smoothed. By adding T3 smooth we will have an smooth of an smooth. Please,take a look at the following document. If you still want it I could take a chance to do something

Hi Linuxer.

I guess will be great to have the option of T3, or other option to smooth the LRSI line of this indicator. I know that it can be a damage to us, but also, we can manage the wild movement of the main line. We can learn to use it by experience.

I put an example of Laguerre1 with a gamma of 0.382 and its linear weighted moving average with a period of 2. Main (Yellow), LMA (MediumBlue).

As you can see, the blue line has only a little lag, but is more smooth than the main line.

Well, it look interesting for me, but as you know, it is difficult to me add the smooth factor. Hopefully and somebody is interested to do it.

Thanks.

gus

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  

Ok cattus, I will try to do something(If I can). I don't ave a current idea where to start and to finish with a decent product

cattus
cattus  
Linuxser:
Ok cattus, I will try to do something(If I can). I don't ave a current idea where to start and to finish with a decent product

I will be waiting for the result.... Thanks for your help.

gus