Elite indicators :) - page 605

Hi MLaden

Probably a "daft question" to follow from a non-programmer (but a Mechanical Engineer that believes that just about anything is possible):-

Why can it not be programmed to accept "ANY INDICES" like all your other great indicators? Or perhaps programmed/set-up initially for S&P 500 but then to have in the pop-up settings window the option to key in alternative indices. Just a thought pal!!! In this way we end up with our own unique FxTSD Indicator (the "MaCS" Indicator).

Have a great Sunday.

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi MLaden

Probably a "daft question" to follow from a non-programmer (but a Mechanical Engineer that believes that just about anything is possible):-

Why can it not be programmed to accept "ANY INDICES" like all your other great indicators? Or perhaps programmed/set-up initially for S&P 500 but then to have in the pop-up settings window the option to key in alternative indices. Just a thought pal!!! In this way we end up with our own unique FxTSD Indicator (the "MaCS" Indicator).

Have a great Sunday.

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go Each symbol can be set to desired symbols (default for the 2nd symbol is S&P 500but you can set it to any desired value). One parameter needs to be explained. Multiplier. For time frames less than 4 hour if we do not apply some multiplier values are too close to 0 and we get a simple flat line. For that, multiplier is used to make the values (that are not 0) visible and to avoid the metatrader display problem when values are too close to 0

Files:
mocs_1.gif  37 kb
mocs.mq4  4 kb

Nice work mladen. The last couple of posts regarding MoCS caught my interest.

This was not because of the comparison to S&P, since we all know the correlation between EURUSD and S&P has been severely reduced these last couple of months (we no longer see the "risk-on, risk-off" scenarios as we used to).

What could be an interesting approach is to compare, for example, the EURUSD to the USD index itself (or alternatively to the EUR index).

Currently on holiday but when I get back home I will add the currency indices logic to this tool and try it on some charts, it might give some interesting results.

Cheers, Snow

Elite indicators: MoCS Indicator

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely for your prompt professional service - much appreciated!!! My observation of your screen-shot is that this MoCS indicator has some "divergence" potential. If you concur with my observation then could you please include the divergence feature as well as "arrows on zero-cross" in mtf.

Thanks once again & have a great week trading.

Best Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely for your prompt professional service - much appreciated!!! My observation of your screen-shot is that this MoCS indicator has some "divergence" potential. If you concur with my observation then could you please include the divergence feature as well as "arrows on zero-cross" in mtf.

Thanks once again & have a great week trading.

Best Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Since it is a kind of a MACD (MACD of an unusual price) you are on a right track

So here is a MoCS indicator with divergences added

Corridor SSA Request.

Hi.

Would it be possible to add an alert option to this indicator when the arrows are drawn? Also, can an alert be added, along with a symbol drawn on the chart, when this indicator breaks above the upper or below the lower bands?

Thanks.

mladen, mrtools, or anyone who can help with this,

I'm trying to create a new post and manage attachments with it. I have 20 already attachments in the home area and it won't let me add files to upload new files to then add those new attachments to my current post. How can I eliminate or delete old no longer used attachments in the home area to allow room for new ones to then add as mentioned above?

Thanks a lot for all the hope. I really appreciate it.

traderdp

David

fat0n3s:
Hi.

Would it be possible to add an alert option to this indicator when the arrows are drawn? Also, can an alert be added, along with a symbol drawn on the chart, when this indicator breaks above the upper or below the lower bands?

Thanks.

Hi Fat0n3s, added the alerts and extra arrow condition, made it as dots but you can change to whatever you prefer in your settings, also now you can choose which conditions you want the alerts or the arrows drawn.

mrtools:
Hi Fat0n3s, added the alerts and extra arrow condition, made it as dots but you can change to whatever you prefer in your settings, also now you can choose which conditions you want the alerts or the arrows drawn.

Dang you guys are fast! Looks awesome! Thank you very much!

fat0n3s:
Dang you guys are fast! Looks awesome! Thank you very much!

Fat0n3s, made a minor change in the alert, tried to post it before anyone downloaded but you were too fast , anyway would recommend you redownload it.

Reason: