Elite indicators :) - page 608

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and add vertical lines on this indicator when the Signal line cross with colours please such as Red for down, etc and a time value at the bottom? Excellent oscillator IMHO.

This is an upgraded Coppock curve - averages (added the super smoother and the "jurik MA" (smoother) so now there are 20 ways of smoothing, as well as the vertical lines when the signals and the curve are crossing

mladen:
This is an upgraded Coppock curve - averages (added the super smoother and the "jurik MA" (smoother) so now there are 20 ways of smoothing, as well as the vertical lines when the signals and the curve are crossing

You are indeed a star! Thank you ever so much.

Sorry to be so "demanding" which I am not, but would you mind extending the lines onto the candles, plse?

Hi Mladen

Coppock curve - averages 2:- Could you please add in the "divergence feature" as an option?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hi MrTools/Mladen

I'm using your "Auto_Fib_Pivots" tool and I find it quite handy. Do you also perhaps have an "Auto-fib retracement & Extension" tool????

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi MrTools/Mladen

I'm using your "Auto_Fib_Pivots" tool and I find it quite handy. Do you also perhaps have an "Auto-fib retracement & Extension" tool????

Regards

Sylvester

Hi Sylvester, got this one.

Files:

malden

I agree with snowski , your CCFp is more accurate "CCFp MTF & alerts 2". My request is , can you set it up with a "show only symbols on chart" option and can you produce the readings which are in decending order, like my example and file.

Sorry I can't seem to load the chart snapshot, Load it on any chart and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks

Ray

traderdp:
mladen,

I would like to create a new set of dots on the Absolutestrength of average_mtf indicator used with the interpolated button set to false to reflect the enclosed picture below as follows:

if green step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step down during the same time, then create a lime green dot.

if green step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step up during the same time, then create green dot.

if red step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step down during the same time, then create a red dot.

if red step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step during the same time, then create a maroon dot.

Thanks so much for all of your continued help, past and present, as I continue to find intriguing ways to use your indicators.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I noticed one situation that I had not accounted for when I sent you the post - when a line is flat, neither stepping up or down while its corresponding opposite color line steps up ( or down).

Obviously any step up (or down) is greater than its corresponding opposite color flat line. Is it therefore possible to make a slight change in code to account for that, which would be the following which I underlined as "or flat":

if green step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step down or flatduring the same time, then create a lime green dot.

if green step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding red step up or flatduring the same time, then create green dot.

if red step up is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step down or flatduring the same time, then create a red dot.

if red step down is a bigger distance than its corresponding green step up or flatduring the same time, then create a maroon dot.

I'm very sorry for this oversight on my part.

If it's not possible to make these proposed code changes, again I want to thank you very much for all your help to me and to others here.

traderdp

David

Good morning Mladen,

Is it feasible to smooth the DTosc with IE/2 ?

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Is it feasible to smooth the DTosc with IE/2 ?

Best regards,

ValeoFX

DTOSC arrows - smoothed & alerts (this one https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/80/dtosc_amp_arrows_-_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4 ) uses the version of smoothing that is better than Jurik smoothing - I do not think that IE/2 smoothing can beat that type of smoothing. No problem to make it but in my opinion it will simply add lag compared to the version from the link above

mladen:
ValeoFX DTOSC arrows - smoothed & alerts (this one https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/80/dtosc_amp_arrows_-_smoothed_amp_alerts.mq4 ) uses the version of smoothing that is better than Jurik smoothing - I do not think that IE/2 smoothing can beat that type of smoothing. No problem to make it but in my opinion it will simply add lag compared to the version from the link above

Thank you Mladen. I LOVE the DTosc, but I just wanted to hear from you whether the I/E2 was perhaps an improvement or not. Now that I know I can continue to use it without questioning its ability.

Much appreciated.

Best regards.

Reason: