Candlestick Pattern Recognition Indicator for Metatrader 4 - page 7

Thanks A Lot Man !!! Great Go Signal... Anyway Just a question. How many pattern it can understand...

Thanks for the Indicator, I am putting it to use immediately

i like it , thanks

Dear

thnaks for sharing this indicators. i ahve one qury regards with this is it 100 % show real signale

thanks

PP

bossxero:
Hi All, For everyone who like to use candlestick analysis for their trading, this little indicator show itself to be very handy little tool in your indicator collection. It automatically scans the charts, no matter on which timeframe you put it on and it will show you exactly where there are specific candlestick pattern formations such as the Shooting Star, Evening Star, Evening Doji Star, Dark Cloud Pattern, Bearish Engulfing Pattern etc... The indicator is very easy to interpret by the user, it shows some abbreviated letters above or below the pattern and you can interpret these abbreviation through a legend which is found on the top left corner of your chart.
The settings of the indicator is pretty straight-forward. It allows you to turn alert On(true) or Off(false). When Alert is set to TRUE, each time the indicator finds a new pattern, it will sound an alarm. As with any indicator, you cannot use these signals for themselves alone, you can add it with other indicators, for example trend indicators and mixed together, you can come up with a good trading system. Candlesticks are pretty accurate though and if you develop yourself into this, it might prove to be a worthwhile investment.

thanks a lot for indicator

Thak You So Much... Very Usefull... ( ^_^ ) v

Hello...if anyone can help me pls...I want to add an alert sound to an indicator and I don`t know how...I tried a lot but I think I miss something ...anyone who can help me please, I appreciate...THANKS IN ADVANCE...I have attached it here...once again THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Maybe also worth checking the free soft

Pattern Watcher

Tracks for 89 Patterns, 30 Pairs with 8 Data Time Intervals

regards

Dear lord, thank you that so good people are around the world. This indicator is great!

markalon:
I realize this is an old post, but I can't get this indicator to attach to a chart at all...

Markalon, Were you able to get this done? I have been trying for 2 days. Its not the first one I have installed so I have an idea of what I am doing. I can see the indicator in my c:folder for indicators but I dont see it when I open mt4.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Riley.

Reason: