Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 16

krelian99:
Yes, thanks. Maybe a very fast EMA for High and one for Low.

Probably that will be the solution - using the raw value chart prices would cause too much noise

This sounds good and Wulong and me will have a new favorite toy

krelian99:
Dear Mladen, Is it possible to apply divergences to the value chart as on the pic? They are all over the place and it would be much less work than to draw them handish (yes, I forgot to draw some divergences

Hi krelian99 and mladen

If can code a divergences Version?

Best Regards.

blueface:

Hi krelian99 and mladen

If can code a divergences Version?

Best Regards.

blueface

As soon as some results are OK, it will be posted

One more version of value chart

vcustom3.ex4

Files:
vcustom3.ex4  38 kb
vcustom.png  12 kb

I did it too, but it is not the best indicator for let draw divergences. Results are not that good. One must DIY - the masculine way

krelian99:
I did it too, but it is not the best indicator for let draw divergences. Results are not that good. One must DIY - the masculine way

Dear Krelian99,

and still we dont like DIY...in any style

mladen:

blueface

As soon as some results are OK, it will be posted

Hello Tampa, could you explain how this indicator works, please? It look pretty good in identifying reversals.

Hello Mladen and Mr Tools !

I came up with an idea, Can corridors be added to a value chart ? It would be an awesome indicator if it works, so it alerts when it touches the upper and lower corridor.

Corridors like this picture bellow.

Files:

timmyhanke:
Hello Mladen and Mr Tools !

I came up with an idea, Can corridors be added to a value chart ? It would be an awesome indicator if it works, so it alerts when it touches the upper and lower corridor.

Corridors like this picture bellow.

Interesting idea. Will have to check

Reason: