Filters indicators - page 13

bollinger band

I already used bollinger band.

I just found new idea and applied backtest for it. Look promising. I am not a coder to create an indicator. What I want is the chart more simple and visual one.

I hope someone will help me. Thanks in advance

thnks & some more

thanks newdigital for putting me to right place

thanks fx_check for advice

this is just an idea. I think it looks like Hama channel but difference. I think it works fine with Ladtrend that I am using. As I said in prevous thread, i just wanted the chart more simple. If ISD-calender indicator is activated the line& text, it looks so complex.

I have some more pics how it works. the forward test is right method for evaluating it.

I appreciate so much if someone helps me.

ftlm stlm with divergence

hi

i have seen ftlm, stlm and divergence indicator. i like to have divergance lines on ftlm indicator to save in space. otherwise my laptop screen has very thin indicator windows. is it possible to make those divergence lines and errows on ftlm indicator?

it would be very helpfull.

Leo

Hi smartcamel, can you please post the attached indicator from your post above?

Files:
pic.gif  34 kb

increase:
Hi smartcamel, can you please post the attached indicator from your post above?

I have that indicator. Try this one.

Files:
i_xo_a_h.mq4  3 kb

thanks

thnks onetarmizi

@increase: it is the indicator that I am using

Newdigital,

Please, how do you make apear Renko_v1 and PCCI in the same indicator window ?

drag and drop.

Place first indicator and 'drag abd drop' the second indicator on the same window. My mouse. The same as file into the folder.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173475

still not ...

ND,

Thanks, but as a daily MT4 user I know this.

However, PCCI opens always in a separate indicator window. Then I drag and drop Renko_v1 in that under window, but it always opens in the main window. Also, should there not be a setting in the indicator like "APPLY TO: FIRST INDICATOR'S DATA" ?

Thanks for your patience

Reason: