Need help indentifying indicator - page 37

Is there a indicator that can do this.

Hi everyone,

Is there a exponencial moving average indicator that when the candle is closes will prevent the exponential moving average from giving you a selling signal just to see it go back to neutral at the next close(it happens if you see a huge buying).

What i mean is if at the close of the candle shows cross selling signal will stay like that even thought the next candle shows a big buying. <-- so with this indicator will show 2 trades instead of just one with the regular exponential moving average from mt4. I can get the result i want when you use stochastic because it freezes the area no matter if the next candle goes against the previos close.

Searching for indicator!

I do not want to appear stupid... BUT....

Can someone direct me to an indicator that will alert on a crossover of a SMA and will give audible alert... and/or will give a pop-up?

Thank you in advance,

Kylene

kylene22:
I do not want to appear stupid... BUT....

Can someone direct me to an indicator that will alert on a crossover of a SMA and will give audible alert... and/or will give a pop-up?

Thank you in advance,

Kylene

It took me 10 seconds to google one up for you.

Next time you can do it yourslef please. Takes lot less than making a thread.

Files:

Daily Range Indicator.

Does anyone have a daily indicator that shows the last 5 days.

This one comes close but it shows today,1,5,20,50 days.

I'm looking for a simple display the last 5 days and the average.

Files:
meta.jpg  24 kb

Thank You

Thank you...

Sorry to offend you.

Kylene

Follow-up to Supranium

Just installed indicator you Googled to get...

The results are:

The Arrows DO NOT indicate at the crossovers, but 4 to 6 bars later, in the middle of NOTHING!

Thank you for making my very first post SO PLEASEANT. I again apologize for not being as smart as you...

Kylene

raul_jr00:
Does anyone have a daily indicator that shows the last 5 days.

This one comes close but it shows today,1,5,20,50 days.

I'm looking for a simple display the last 5 days and the average.

I wound something that looks like it.

Files:

market price indicator

Hello Traders ,

Does anybody can help please with explainning what all the numbers, colors abbreviations mean with the indicator, (market price v_1.4) ?

pic. attached.

Thank you all.

E.G

Files:
2.jpg  14 kb

I like that indicator

I hope someone will share it

Reason: