Daily data - page 14

PanKayun:
Could you add an alerts when the zone area break? With opption on/off??

There is no area break

Those are daily minimum and maximum and they are adjusted as e new minimum or maximum are formed - so they are never broken

mladen:

There is no area break

Those are daily minimum and maximum and they are adjusted as e new minimum or maximum are formed - so they are never broken

Ok Thanks for your explanation and for the indicator 

mladen:

There is no area break

Those are daily minimum and maximum and they are adjusted as e new minimum or maximum are formed - so they are never broken

One more question mr mladen

is there any similar indicator for mt5 version ?

 

thank in advance 

PanKayun:

One more question mr mladen

is there any similar indicator for mt5 version ?

 

thank in advance 

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596
mladen:
It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596
ok thanks mr mladen
TheRumpledOne:

_TRO_PERIOD_DATA

Enter the period in the myChartPeriod input default is 60.

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Thanks again, mladen!!

Files:
[Deleted]
mladen:

Some more upgrades to the daily data indicator :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
daily_data_3_1.mq4

_____________

PS: the new daily data can display more than just one daily ranges - for those looking for that type of display

Thanks Mladen, this is great.
bilbao:
HI PLEASE HELP CANT FIND THIS INDICATOR LISTED IN MY NAVIGATOR .... I HAVE BUILD 1010 WOULD IT HAVE DOWNLOADE TO A DIFFERENT NAME MAY BE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
TheRumpledOne:

_TRO_PERIOD_DATA

Enter the period in the myChartPeriod input default is 60.

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Thanks again, mladen!!

HI PLEASE HELP CANT FIND THIS INDICATOR _TRO_PERIOD_DATA LISTED IN MY NAVIGATOR .... I HAVE BUILD 1010 WOULD IT HAVE DOWNLOADED TO A DIFFERENT NAME MAY BE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, IF I GO TO DATA FOLDER I CAN SEE IT THERE BUT DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY NAVIGATOR SELECTION AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG
m.baddeley:
HI PLEASE HELP CANT FIND THIS INDICATOR _TRO_PERIOD_DATA LISTED IN MY NAVIGATOR .... I HAVE BUILD 1010 WOULD IT HAVE DOWNLOADED TO A DIFFERENT NAME MAY BE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, IF I GO TO DATA FOLDER I CAN SEE IT THERE BUT DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY NAVIGATOR SELECTION AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG
check the first page of this same thread