How to export chart with indicator values?

Hi! New to MT5, coming from Tradingview and ready for more power.

In TV, I can export the chart and I get the OHLC values, plus values for any indicators applied for my given timeframe in a nice neat CSV file.

How can I do the same with MT5? I went to file > save but this only gave me the OHLC values, plus another column at the end that I'm not sure what it is.

Thanks much! I'm sure this is a common / straightforward thing but not obvious, and Google wasn't yielding much actually.

ddcmql :

Hi! New to MT5, coming from Tradingview and ready for more power.

In TV, I can export the chart and I get the OHLC values , plus values for any indicators applied for my given timeframe in a nice neat CSV file.

How can I do the same with MT5? I went to file > save but this only gave me the OHLC values, plus another column at the end that I'm not sure what it is.

Thanks much! I'm sure this is a common / straightforward thing but not obvious, and Google wasn't yielding much actually.

To save OHLC values and indicator values to one file, you need to write MQL5 code.

Thanks Vladimir. But I'm guessing someone has written this code already somewhere, huh? Possibly many times over? Haha... but how to find?

When you say code, do you mean a "script" type of file? Please confirm, thanks. =)

It's funny, in TradingView this is just what you get when you save chart data by default. Seems obvious. I could see a checkbox option to add indicator data or exclude them....

Thanks!

Or is this a "Utility"? Thanks again.

ddcmql :

Show an example of a csv file - for example, if there is only one indicator on the chart - MACD.

Attached. This is taken from TradingView.

It just has: time,O,H,L,C, and then indicator(s) value(s)

Thanks!

Files:

ddcmql:

Attached. This is taken from TradingView.

It just has: time,O,H,L,C, and then indicator(s) value(s)

Thanks!

I release a trial version - saves OHLC data of bars and the value of buffer # 0 from the selected indicator (the choice comes from the indicators that are located on the chart) - OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel
Reason: