Elite indicators :) - page 1009

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded T3 cci (with an addition of 18 types of possible prices now) : t3_cci_2.mq4

Files:
t3_cii_2.gif 66 kb
t3_cci_2.mq4 11 kb
sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Upgraded T3 cci (with an addition of 18 types of possible prices now) : t3_cci_2.mq4

This one would look good in tradestation too

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Could you add the NextTimeFrame function to the FX sniper like you did for the stochastic?

thank you

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
mladen

Could you add the NextTimeFrame function to the FX sniper like you did for the stochastic?

thank you

Ray

Ray

Here you go : ml-fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines__alerts__next_tf_2-2-1.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sebastianK:
This one would look good in tradestation too

I hink that I already have it made for tradestation, but I am not sure. Will check it

fxdream
fxdream  

mrtools

mladen,

Do you have a version of this indicator with mtf and alerts? Thanks.ma_adaptive_rsi_nrp.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

Do you have a version of this indicator with mtf and alerts? Thanks.ma_adaptive_rsi_nrp.ex4

fxdream

I was searching on my whole PC and I could not find the mq4 file of that. Will have to ask mrtools too

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
Good evening Mrtools and Mladen,

I'm very satisfied with the VA DSS of RSI.

There is already a version with TMA, but one with Bollinger Bands would be even nicer, I think.

Now I can only apply a MT4 BB on it, but I have heard it's not a very good one.

Could you please make one ?

Wulong

Wulong, posting this again think there are still some glitches in the forum data transfer.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hey, Mrtools, I have already posted twice a thank you message, and two times my message was gone with the wind.

So, this is my third try ....

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
Wulong10:
And ...I do not really need MTF, but divergence feature would be welcome ...if that's possible of course ... would make this baby really complete ....

I was talking here of course about the new DSS of Averages 1.1 ....

Thanks for looking into this matter....