Elite indicators :) - page 1006

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hi guys,

I have a little problem with the RSX of Macd enclosed.

Everything works, except the prices.

When you change for instance 'close' to 'Heiken Ashi median body', nothing changes.

I hadn't noticed it yet, but now I want to use it on H1 an H4 and so I found out this small problem ...

Wulong

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hi guys,

I have a little problem with the RSX of Macd enclosed.

Everything works, except the prices.

When you change for instance 'close' to 'Heiken Ashi median body', nothing changes.

I hadn't noticed it yet, but now I want to use it on H1 an H4 and so I found out this small problem ...

Wulong

Wulong

Here is a version that works correctly : rsx_of_macd_2_3_divergence.mq4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Danke schön !!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded, simplified (optimized) and made more user friendly volume flow indicator : volume_flow_indicator_amp_mtf_2.mq4

PS : upper example is the current (15 minute) time frame. Lower example is 1 hour time frame

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Upgraded, simplified (optimized) and made more user friendly volume flow indicator : volume_flow_indicator_amp_mtf_2.mq4

PS : upper example is the current (15 minute) time frame. Lower example is 1 hour time frame

My eternal question : is there tradestation version of this indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sebastianK:
My eternal question : is there tradestation version of this indicator?

sebastianK

Yes. It can be found here : Traders' Tips - June 2004

MURALI
MURALI  

Hi all,

I am using supertrend candles which I am finding very useful but the alerts were not working properly.

Can you please rectify the alerts issue for this indicator.

Regards,

Murali

gallery
gallery  

Hi, I kindly repeat wish for update, upgrade an userfriendlyness of allfisher transform and inverse please. Thank you. Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GADEY:
Hi all,

I am using supertrend candles which I am finding very useful but the alerts were not working properly.

Can you please rectify the alerts issue for this indicator.

Regards,

Murali

Murali

The answer to your post was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, I kindly repeat wish for update, upgrade an userfriendlyness of allfisher transform and inverse please. Thank you. Kiko

Kiko

Those indicators are not using the averages that we are using (those are, coding wise, completely different things). The problem with those is that they would need to be rewritten completely in order to make possible to use the kind of changes that you need