Elite indicators :) - page 1006

mladen:
sebastianK Yes. It can be found here : Traders' Tips - June 2004

Perfect. Thank you

mladen:

Talaat E

Re-download it now from the original post, it is updated and now it works

PS: the interpolation is left out for now on purpose. Considering some other time of interpolation for these types of indicators (when the values are all in segments)

Thanks Boss

Regarding interpolation; Ok no problem Boss

Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

I think you already know that all kinds of DSS are of intrest to me.

So the new DSS of LWMA caught me eye.

Seems a good thing.

Could you please add the new prices ?

And can you also add a drop down list of all kinds of averages to choose from, so that I can compare with the already there present LWMA ? I think it would be a great indicator ....

Best regards from Wulong

Files:

Wow, that was fast. THANKS !

Since it's an ex4 file, could you please add the same feature as you did to the TSS, the 'line width' where the inputs are, so that I can make some fat lines ....

GRACIAS !!!

mladen:
Wulong Here you go : dss_of_averages_1_1.ex4

mladen

Can you please make it mtf with alerts?

And ...I do not really need MTF, but divergence feature would be welcome ...if that's possible of course ... would make this baby really complete ....

sebastianK:
mladen Can you please make it mtf with alerts?

sebastianK

Here is a version with alerts and made multi time frame too (the possibility to set any line width kept in this version too ) : dss_of_averages_1_2.ex4

mladen:
sebastianK Here is a version with alerts and made multi time frame too (the possibility to set any line width kept in this version too ) : dss_of_averages_1_2.ex4

Thanks

Upgraded T3 cci (with an addition of 18 types of possible prices now) : t3_cci_2.mq4

Files:
t3_cii_2.gif  66 kb
t3_cci_2.mq4  11 kb
Reason: