Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 679

@mladen

ok I'll try it and thanks for the quick response.

happy Eastern.

OK. I have tested it. On the Image are both TrendRSI Indis

(TrendRSI_v3 and TrendRSI_v3.01-mtf+alerts nmc).

Can you tell me why is the difference in the display, with the same settings.

my English.

Files:

Börsenkater1969:
@mladen

ok I'll try it and thanks for the quick response.

happy Eastern.

OK. I have tested it. On the Image are both TrendRSI Indis

(TrendRSI_v3 and TrendRSI_v3.01-mtf+alerts nmc).

Can you tell me why is the difference in the display, with the same settings.

my English.

Börsenkater1969

The difference comes from a fact that they are using different types of RSI. One is using the built in RSI and the other is using different type of RSI. Here is a version that has the same type of rsi as the one you posted (values in this version is now exactly the same as the version you posted) : trendrsi_2_mtf_and_alerts.mq4

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add 'mtf' and 'alerts' in attached macd indicator ?

There are many macd versions available but I like this 'simple line macd' most!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

First this version (the multi time frame version) : macd_nrp_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version that is new metatrader compatible and can show lower time frame too (it shows as much past bars as you wish - disregard the main chart time scale when lower time frame is displayed - it is using time from the lower time frame) : subchart_-_separate_nmc.mq4 As far as dragging with mouse : it can not do it. I am not sure that metatrader can capture a region you chose with mouse (it would take coding using windows API but metatraders cooperation with windows API is poor at the least when it comes to events - especially now when they are trying to put any obstacle the can think of on some dll calls)

thanks i will try

himnoor:
Mladen i added it into indicator folder and restart mt4 it is not showing in custome indicator list

is it script or indicator? or may be some thing wrong with it

i am using mbt mt4

It is an indicator

And as you can see it shows with no problems on my terminal. If you you copied the indicator to the correct indicators folder and you have more than 512 files in the indicators folder you will have to delete some indicators (that isthe only casewhen new metatrader 4 will not show some file if it is in a correct folder - it will show it even if it can not compile it - if there are errors in - so even if some code has errors, it shows it grayed out)

Just make sure that you have less indicators in the correct indicators folder and it will show it

mladen:
Here is a version that is new metatrader compatible and can show lower time frame too (it shows as much past bars as you wish - disregard the main chart time scale when lower time frame is displayed - it is using time from the lower time frame) : subchart_-_separate_nmc.mq4 As far as dragging with mouse : it can not do it. I am not sure that metatrader can capture a region you chose with mouse (it would take coding using windows API but metatraders cooperation with windows API is poor at the least when it comes to events - especially now when they are trying to put any obstacle the can think of on some dll calls)

mladen i have same indicator "recent Candle.mt4"

i want to back test but these indicators show recent candles only

if cannot drag mouse to make it but can we make one fixed box for 5 candles and drag or place on any 5 candles from back history to see from high time frame to low time frame

thx for helping me

mladen:
secretcode First this version (the multi time frame version) : macd_nrp_mtf.mq4

Nice work Mladen

Thank you very much for help

Best Regards

secretcode

mladen:
Börsenkater1969 The difference comes from a fact that they are using different types of RSI. One is using the built in RSI and the other is using different type of RSI. Here is a version that has the same type of rsi as the one you posted (values in this version is now exactly the same as the version you posted) : trendrsi_2_mtf_and_alerts.mq4

Mladen,

And wich one uses the original J. Welles Wilder's RSI?

chrisstoff:
Mladen, And wich one uses the original J. Welles Wilder's RSI?

Actually none of the two Here is the explanation :

In RSI, RS uses a simple average of the up and down closes. In Wilder's RSI, RS uses Wilder's smoothing which is a different form of exponential averaging.

Wilder's smoothing = Previous MA value + (1/n periods * (Close - Previous MA))

mladen:
Börsenkater1969 The difference comes from a fact that they are using different types of RSI. One is using the built in RSI and the other is using different type of RSI. Here is a version that has the same type of rsi as the one you posted (values in this version is now exactly the same as the version you posted) : trendrsi_2_mtf_and_alerts.mq4

that's it. many thanks for the explanation and for the indicator.

Reason: