Elite indicators :) - page 384

yama728
yama728  

Thanks mladen!!

Hello mladen.

thanks a lot adaptive version!!!

Its superior to normal version T3taotra:)

I like adaptive version...thanks!!

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is normalized deviation,normalized atr, with deviation ma and smoothing. When the deviation(blue) and ma(gold) are above the red(atr) uptrend, strong uptrend when the deviation is greater than the ma while above the atr. For sell trend the opposite. Made it multi time frame but haven't decided how to do the alerts yet.

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Is there any way to config the Alert and Playsound to work better. I'm trying to set up a different sound but the Alert , when on, cuts the Playsound short. See attached.

Thanks

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

As far as I know PlaySound() function is interruptible by asynchronous events - other metatrader processing events (for example new tick coming in ... million other reasons). I think that metatrader people did that in order to prevent terminal freezing for "more important operations" due to sound playing that has very little in common with trading itself.

For very same reason Sleep() does not work from indicators - here is a quote from their explanation : "The Sleep() function cannot be called from custom indicators since they calculate in the interface thread and may not decelerate it."

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen

Is there any way to config the Alert and Playsound to work better. I'm trying to set up a different sound but the Alert , when on, cuts the Playsound short. See attached.

Thanks

Ray
Hercs
Hercs  

Is this correct?

mrtools:
This is normalized deviation,normalized atr, with deviation ma and smoothing. When the deviation(blue) and ma(gold) are above the red(atr) uptrend, strong uptrend when the deviation is greater than the ma while above the atr. For sell trend the opposite. Made it multi time frame but haven't decided how to do the alerts yet.

=============

MrTools, is this a correct representation of this indicator on EUR/USD M5 in this case? Would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

thanks for the explaination, a quick blast will have to surfice!

Ray

mladen:
Ray

As far as I know PlaySound() function is interruptible by asynchronous events - other metatrader processing events (for example new tick coming in ... million other reasons). I think that metatrader people did that in order to prevent terminal freezing for "more important operations" due to sound playing that has very little in common with trading itself.

For very same reason Sleep() does not work from indicators - here is a quote from their explanation : "The Sleep() function cannot be called from custom indicators since they calculate in the interface thread and may not decelerate it."

regards

Mladen
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ValeoFX:
=============

MrTools, is this a correct representation of this indicator on EUR/USD M5 in this case? Would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, and looks like on M5 was showing downtrend

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen,

I'm trying to display the "Close" in the alert window. It may sound silly but I 'm hoping to be able to generate same for my basket offline alerts. I just thought the GBPUSD answer would be more understandable. See attached. Indicator is the Special rsi .

Thanks

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Adaptive T3 Heiken Ashi mtf and alerts and Adaptive T3 Vhf. Thanks Mladen for the help. On the picture its h4 heiken on h1 chart and about the vhf check out where the highest peaks are , and in case someone not aware Vhf is not a directional indicator, when it is going up market is trending.

Upgraded version compatible with the new mql posted gere : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general