MQLPRO stoc/cci/VB intraday scalping system

Hi Folks

This system if followed can work for scalping It should make a good 10 pips a day .A good trader only needs to make 10 pips daily @2 lots /$20 per pip = $200 per day to make a living.There is no E a at present but any coder here is free to post a good quality Expert advisor

This system must only be traded if you are fully commited to trading full time and sitting infront of the screen all day.

I do not trade this system due to other commitments in designing,testing and developing EAS and indicators.Please trade this on demo first and this thread is only for learning purposes

System

Indicators MACD settings 2,5,3

Stochastics 5,3,3

CCI 14

Time frame 5 minutes

All three indicators must be sloping in same direction ,preferably at an angle of 45% , either up or down.Draw lines on the indicator and use the linear regression channels (see channels under insert) on metatrader platform

Stop loss is no more than 20 pips away, and is set at previous swing low or high.Take profit is when the CCI and stochastics reverses 90 degrees angle(from entry point)

On LONG ENTRY CCi /MACD.STOCHS must be POSITIVE figure

on SHORT ENTRY CC1/MACD/STOCHS must be negative figure

On LONG EXITS CCi /MACD.STOCHS must be negative figure

on SHORT EXITS CC1/MACD/STOCHS must be positive

MACD/volatility breakout settings should read around 70 for buy and - 70 for sell (chart 2)

Do not trade before and during news releases

If the daily average range is exceeded then do not chase the trades , as u may have missed the trend and therefore the risk reward ratio becomes unprofitable

Trading times are 8 am to 18 hours C E T

Good helpful videos with variations to the strategy here

C C I

CCI trading | Futures trading | Forex trading | Woodie's CCI

Created by Camtasia Studio 3

http://madscalper.com/Trading%20Woodies%20CCI%20System.pdf

Stochastics

InformedTrades : Learn Trading. Trading Education. | - Trading Indicators Course

YouTube - InformedTrades's Videos

YouTube - 23. How to Trade Stochastics Like the Pro's Do

Stochastics - InformedTrades

Feb 26th Watch List "How to read Stochastics" [Video] - InformedTrades

EXITS

InformedTrades : Learn Trading. Trading Education. | - How to Exit Trades

Results and performance

Last week this system gave about 70 pips profit and approximate average 10 trades a week.The drawdowns were aproximately 50 pips

This system belongs to MQLPRO and is shared freely to help new traders. .It is very simple and it uses only 3 indicators.These indicators are also free in metatrader platform.

I also stated I never traded this system before.I looked at today's set ups (see last chart).There were three setups according to the published rules on euro usd.

Set up 1

Long 1.5646

close 1.5676

profit 0.0030

Setup 2

Short 1.5675

close 1.5642

profit 0.0033

setup 3

Short 1.5615

close 1.5602

Profit 0.0013

Total pips only on one currency 76 on euro usd @ $20 = $1440

I suggest you start trading this on demo and hopefully give something back to the community .If you can come up with a set of rules for programmer ,and at least a month's forward tests , I may provide a free E A IF FORWARD TESTS ARE CONCLUSIVE

Template enclosed.Just add template to c/program/metatrader/templates

Free ,simple and easy system

FX-INDICATORS

hey oiler is that you?

Why is this in the EA section?

ES

ElectricSavant:
hey oiler is that you?

Why is this in the EA section?

ES

No.I am a giver of systems ,indicators and free expert advisors...profitable free expert advisors

It is in the expert advisor section because it can be made into a profitable expert advisor.

Hopefully some coder can write a free E A for this community.

This is called giving back to the community and helping others.Forex forums are about giving and sharing

FX-INDICATORS

TY you for clearing that up elcid/oilfxpro/oiler...

fx-indicators:
No.I am a giver of systems ,indicators and free expert advisors...profitable free expert advisors

It is in the expert advisor section because it can be made into a profitable expert advisor.

This is called giving back to the community and helping others.Forex forums are about giving and sharing

FX-INDICATORS

You are not even a coder....so how can you give what is not yours?...EA's and Indicators... you do not write sir...

fx-indicators:

FX-INDICATORS

ElectricSavant:
You are not even a coder....so how can you give what is not yours?...EA's and Indicators... you do not write sir...

This system was my own imagination from scratch.I do give what is mine

At least give me credit for honesty.I know I am not a coder.I hire professional coders and distribute work I paid for.It is my work and I distribute some of it freely

There is plenty of my stuff for free on the internet .I will also be posting many of my indicators for free and many expert advisors free soon

FX-INDICATORS

Why do you keep coming back where you are not wanted...?

Quit trying to collect money from newbies right under admins nose! Anything you share does not win...and if it did...you surely would not share it without a price...you know it oiler...its the truth! quit using the PM system here to collect with your lies. Who are you trying to fool? Do you actually believe what you are posting? Folks these vendors just do not quit! Do not be fooled. Oiler with all that money you make and are sharing...why don't you sponsor a commercial forum? This is a place for development not trolling and spamming for sales with free advertising provided to you by this Forum.

If oiler ever got anything that worked...the first thing that comes to his mind...How much can I sell it for?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178080/page5

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178080/page5

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178080/page6

Hogwash:I do not trade this system due to other commitments in designing,testing and developing EAS and indicators.

ElectricSavant:
If oiler ever got anything that worked...the first thing that comes to his mind...How much can I sell it for? Hogwash:I do not trade this system due to other commitments in designing,testing and developing EAS and indicators.

If any trader did not have it in his blood to sell something, he would not be a trader .A trader is an opportunist and if he is not a trader , he would design poor systems.The truth is I have never sold one indicator or expert advisor OR RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM ANYBODY.show me the proof AND POST IT HERE OR STOP POSTING TO DEFEND YOUR SCAMMER FRIENDS.

The reason why you are posting in this thread ,is to be negative and non contributory,because I hate scammers and your scammer friends on the internet who are selling SCAM EXPERT ADVISORS

FX-INDICATORS

Here is oiler spamming fxstreet.....look familiar?

MQLPRO stoc/cci/VB intraday scalping system - Forex Forum - FXstreet.com

Well lets just see what the administrator has to say about you? Folks you can be fooled by this idiots attempt to be your advokat against spammers ...when in fact he hides behind this as an actual spammer himself, with his dirty sort of tomfoolery...

El Cid was banned permanently from the forum. Reason?

I deleted many his commercial threads where he was trying to collect 200,000 dollars from forum members trying to sell EAs based on backtesting results only.

When professional commercial scammer is warning members about scam so it is nonsense.

fx-indicators:
If any trader did not have it in his blood to sell something, he would not be a trader .A trader is an opportunist and if he is not a trader , he would design poor systems.The truth is I have never sold one indicator or expert advisor OR RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM ANYBODY.show me the proof AND POST IT HERE OR STOP POSTING TO DEFEND YOUR SCAMMER FRIENDS.

The reason why you are posting in this thread ,is to be negative and non contributory,because I hate scammers and your scammer friends on the internet who are selling SCAM EXPERT ADVISORS

FX-INDICATORS

moderator....please leave this thread here...I know that this character disguised as the handle, "fx-indicators" will be banned now that you know....but I want to expose him for what he really is...I can take it from here.

ES

Reason: