Requests & Ideas - page 631

mladen:

One (the latest) version of rsi that includes rsx too, was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page88

Thank you very much dear mladen. Can you guide me where I can get simple adx mtf histogram version

heispark:

Dear sir,

I use 1920x1080 at 22 inch wide monitor. I put 30 pairs in the list and it displays the paris in a single line, so I cannot see them all:

Regarding your newer update, I cannot compile it in my latest MT4 (Pepperstone) version with following error message:

If you don't mind, could you please upload compiled ex4 file as well?  

Thank you very much sir. 

This is the result when I compile that same mq4 file on my terminal

anyway attaching the ex4 file too (compiled with build 1012 - don't worry about the name difference - it happens when I upload it to the post)

Files:

mladen:

anyway attaching the ex4 file too (compiled with build 1012 - don't worry about the name difference - it happens when I upload it to the post)

Dearest MLADEN

If renaming problem and other rest of matters will be solved some day,do developers are still working on existing problems or they finalized once from their side.

regards

mladen:
Sorry, but since that indicator has two modes (one being that compact mode) of which one has much more information than that compact mode, it is not possible to do that.

Not an issue. I can make multiple windows to show all the pairs. 

Thank you so much for your help, sir!  :-) 

mladen:

Thank you again sir!!

Have a nice weekend. :-) 

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it would be possible to modify the alerts within the wonderful TMA + CG indicator. As it is now the popup alert is triggered whenever price breaches either of the bands. I was hoping to have this modified so that the popup would only happen in cases where the current upper breach occurs equal (DT) to or lower (LH) than the previous upper breach as well as when the current lower breach is equal (DB) or higher (HL) than the previous lower breach. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm referring to but I attached a picture for clarity. Thanks for any help!

Files:

piskaryov:

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it would be possible to modify the alerts within the wonderful TMA + CG indicator. As it is now the popup alert is triggered whenever price breaches either of the bands. I was hoping to have this modified so that the popup would only happen in cases where the current upper breach occurs equal (DT) to or lower (LH) than the previous upper breach as well as when the current lower breach is equal (DB) or higher (HL) than the previous lower breach. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm referring to but I attached a picture for clarity. Thanks for any help!

Sorry for off-topic. Seems it's quite old indicator. Did Mladen make this? Where can I find more information about it? Google search doesn't help much... Interesting indicator.

heispark:
Sorry for off-topic. Seems it's quite old indicator. Did Mladen make this? Where can I find more information about it? Google search doesn't help much... Interesting indicator.
The header of the source code says mladen is indeed the author. I have come across it on just about every forex forum but I cannot find the original post. The earliest mentions I can find are from around 2012-2013. Mladen says it's a centered TMA but given the name I'm assuming COG is added in although others are free to correct me. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page175 He also mentions not to use it for signaling since it repaints but when I use it with mean renko bars there is next to zero repainting and if you use the most basic price action (like the alerts I'm hoping to add) and not just blindly trading every signal I have found it to be very profitable.

heispark:

I think this one is originally by mladen then updated with some addition by other/s,some feature may requires activated inside code,but moderators can better guide you.

Files:

heispark:
It is one of the centered tma indicators (as far as I know I did not add the "+cg" part to its name since it is not related to it in any way). Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
Reason: