SYNERGY Trading Method - page 65

sorry for wasting peoples time ... i hadnt read the manual yet, and most of my questions are being answered as i read.

will ask any questions AFTER i have thoroughly read the manual...

i am still needing the full blown indicators package if someone can help on that issue...

again ..thanks...and sorry for wasting peoples time !!!

it seems to give some type of false signals every now and then.... where it will enter and then exit at the same time. only losing the bid/ask when it happens... but it has done it about 5 times in the last 24 hours or so.

anybody know why this is happening, have a fix???

thanks

Maybe you can get a JOB as a male stripper....

DerkWehler:
That part of the code simply assures that the EA attached to the chart only closes trades:

a) Of the same pair (as the chart)

b) Of the type passed into the function (so just buys or just sells)

c) Having the correct magic number (the number assigned by the EA, so it does not close manual trades or trades opened by another EA).

Removing that code is not going to help you; it's going to cause you problems.

I suggest you find a coder that knows what he is doing if you want changes made. This EA/strategy I never witnessed as profitable, and I have abandoned it. These days I need to spend time on paid jobs to pay the bills, so unfortunately, I can dedicate no more time to this.

Good luck,

-Derk

DerkWehler:
That part of the code simply assures that the EA attached to the chart only closes trades:

a) Of the same pair (as the chart)

b) Of the type passed into the function (so just buys or just sells)

c) Having the correct magic number (the number assigned by the EA, so it does not close manual trades or trades opened by another EA).

Removing that code is not going to help you; it's going to cause you problems.

I suggest you find a coder that knows what he is doing if you want changes made. This EA/strategy I never witnessed as profitable, and I have abandoned it. These days I need to spend time on paid jobs to pay the bills, so unfortunately, I can dedicate no more time to this.

Good luck,

-Derk

Hey Derk,

Ive backtested the basic synergy on trading simulator. It seems to be 6/10 times accurate on the 1hour chart and 9/10 times accurate on the daily chart.

Im using certain 3rd party filters like indexes and custom indicators and hoping to achieve the 9/10 time accuracy on the 1hour chart.

Dont give up man, there is no job that can rake more cash than the forex trading.

100 pips and more

mas_2ez:
TQ sejak 2 ari guna indicator SID nie mmg positif kutip wang... 1st trial

Saya suka indi, dan saya juga tambah stoch utk mengelak reversal atau pull back

Files:

many thanks

umpamapadi:
Saya suka indi, dan saya juga tambah stoch utk mengelak reversal atau pull back

how can i get those buy and sell arows on chart.pls. help. thanx in advance.

trading

im started to use this system and look easy and profitable thks to everybody

To dznmrd

hi dznmrd,

a small question man regarding your MTF Synergy indi...are you following the last MTF synergy signals generated by the indicators, as i noticed that everytime i refresh the chart by switching TF the arrows changed places..

would really appreciate your help.

Rabih

rabih74:
hi dznmrd,

a small question man regarding your MTF Synergy indi...are you following the last MTF synergy signals generated by the indicators, as i noticed that everytime i refresh the chart by switching TF the arrows changed places..

would really appreciate your help.

Rabih

MTF arrows only work so you can see higher time frame synergy arrows on the lower time frames. like 4hour synergy on a 30min chart or daily synergy on 1hour chart.

It wont work if you want to see 4hour arrows on a daily chart and vice versa.

Reason: