Elite indicators :) - page 15

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Momentum indicator comes with the MT4 installation by default.

Fast_cris
Fast_cris  

But what i ask was momentum oscilator (candles) and not momentum indicator (line)...

Can someone can do this indicator..

Thanks

Fast_cris

deeforex
deeforex  

Change momentum indicator's....

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

to

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

Fast_cris
Fast_cris  

Thanks deeforex ,

It's done

steelcitypips
steelcitypips  

question about an indicator.

I was looking for an indicator, that resembled a moving average, but opened up in its own seperate indicator window when it sloped upwards, the color was green, downwards red, and in the sidways it had no color. If anyone knows what I am talking about it would be much appreciated to point me to the thread, or maybe post the indicator. Thanks.

bounty_one
bounty_one  

StoCycle

I got a question concerning the aforementioned stocycle indicator: Are the colored dots being painted in real time (immediately after a bar is closed) or are they being repainted? They indeed look too good to be true...

Linuxser
Linuxser  
steelcitypips
steelcitypips  

stocycle

bounty_one:
I got a question concerning the aforementioned stocycle indicator: Are the colored dots being painted in real time (immediately after a bar is closed) or are they being repainted? They indeed look too good to be true...

those dots will show up when the angle of the sea green line changes direction, they will always show up during the next bar. But they do not repaint more than 1 bar back..

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Pivots Updated

See two post UP

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files:
ravi_lnx.mq4 3 kb