Elite indicators :) - page 10

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

There is some indicator which is drawing those lines. I don't remember the name. It's like indicator is drawing the big fibo lines and small fobi lines (for smaller timeframe) in one main window. I did not play any attention because i still do not know why it was necessary to draw D1 fibo and M15 fibo on one chart (I am not an expert in this fibo subject sorry). But I saw the indicator which is drawing the lines as yours in the image.

Besides I saw some RSI or other oscillator which is drawing trend lines in separate and main window. I mean just one oscillator (may be RSI) is doing it.

I will try to find it inside my computer.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Please find this indicator. Not exactly the same but may be usefull.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And look at this indicator: Fibo inside Fibo. It means that "small Fibo" are using for retracement.

very similar with your images.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

The other variation.

because I saw the channel on your image. It may be any channel indicator. Or just advised channel from Demark_trend_alert_and_mail.mq4 indicator. But seems it is simple SHI_Channel indicator.

Horizontal lines seems is "small Fibo" (see image attached).

It means that channel is using just to trade trending market and breakout. And they are using something similar with small fibo lines to understand the retracement.

But I am not very sure about it.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And those "small Fibo" probable is intraday_Fibonacci.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

About oscillator which is drawing line as on your image so I just found MACD_Divergence indicator.

I remember it was one oscillator which is drawing the lines in main wondow as well. It was somewhere in forecasting indicators thread.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
newdigital:
About oscillator which is drawing line as on your image so I just found MACD_Divergence indicator. I remember it was one oscillator which is drawing the lines in main wondow as well. It was somewhere in forecasting indicators thread.

I have it. But seems to have some problem with the code. When you plot them, the Experts windows is fulfilling with advisers.

Last update. Now I completely lost .

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Linuxser:
I have it. But seems to have some problem with the code. When you plot them, the Experts windows is fulfilling with advisers. Last update. Now I completely lost .

Some lines are the same with your image.

intraday Fibonacci on M30 timeframe.

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files: