Elite indicators :) - page 4

crodzilla:
Has anyone seen the Gann Swing, Gann Trend, and Gann Hi-Lo activator indicators for MT4? Carl

Please find all the indicators which I have inside my computer for MT4 and MT3 with Gann. And one word file with description of trading system (I started to translate from Russian onto English and did not finish yet).

And we have two threads about Gann (MT4) in public forum.

Files:
gann.zip  132 kb

Thanks, NewDigital.

Indicator that plots the high minus the open and also an average of this value....also the open minus the low and an average of this value.

It seems that it points nice turning points.

Files:
hlo_dif.gif  21 kb
hlo_dif.mq4  3 kb

MA Cross

Hi

Is there any indicator for cross of two different types of moving avarages such as ema and sma or wma and sma to plot arrows on the chart and give an alert?

Regards

howard:
Hi

Is there any indicator for cross of two different types of moving avarages such as ema and sma or wma and sma to plot arrows on the chart and give an alert?

Regards

Price trend can be used to show cross of difrent MA, but it don't have any alert.

MACD with 2 lines

Would like to get MACD with two lines

not a histogram. Please help

Cycles witch stochastic?

Check this out guys

Files:
stocycle.mq4  3 kb
stoch_cycle.gif  33 kb

Kalenzo:
Check this out guys

And here a little description how it can be used. It looks nice, but I'm sick - I got flu lol and this can be ill vision

Files:
how_to_use.gif  42 kb

Camarilla Equation indicator!

hi guys.

does any one Camarilla Equation indicator? with the historicall lines too, so we can see how this indicator behave in the past?

Reason: