Elite indicators :) - page 22

400396:
this is fx sniper sidewinder , not mine!!

thanks,

i wanted to thanks all gays, are writing here, their experiences, are sharing here and mine are you all here.

thank you for fx sni..., and can i please u to let me know how good setting is for 15 min, look good, but i cant figure out how to sett it to use on live chart have not to fast or late signals. Thank you very much.

J

janka:
thanks,

i wanted to thanks all gays, are writing here, their experiences, are sharing here and mine are you all here.

thank you for fx sni..., and can i please u to let me know how good setting is for 15 min, look good, but i cant figure out how to sett it to use on live chart have not to fast or late signals. Thank you very much.

J

this indicator is one of many , to use it you should know how to trade like woodiescciclub.com.

I've fixed small bugs in the code of LNX_Pivots.

Files:

Trend reversal indicator

Hi,

Attached is another trend reversal indicator. Its principle is very simple - if we have 3 consecutive lower closes, then it is sell, if we have 3 consecutive higher closes - its buy. Has alert possibility.

Files:
3zvakes.mq4  4 kb

RSI & Momentum Color+Alarm indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Pivots Set

For dailies (new version)

For Weeklies

For Monthlies

Weeklies and Monthlies are based in some code posted by heliyaun some time ago.

Let me know if everything is Ok.

Updated 2007-03-13

Files:
pivotpack.rar  18 kb

Indicator show UK, US, and Asian Session Trading

Hi all,

Anyone know where I can find an indicator that can be place on MT4 charts showing a vertical line for the openning and closing session of the UK, US, and Asian market.

I want a visual line to see the openning and closing of each market. This make it easier to see.

Thanks

nick

blackwaterint:
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can find an indicator that can be place on MT4 charts showing a vertical line for the openning and closing session of the UK, US, and Asian market.

I want a visual line to see the openning and closing of each market. This make it easier to see.

Thanks

nick

Here are 2 that should do what you are after

i-sessions.mq4

mktopen.mq4

Files:
mktopen.mq4  9 kb

Reason: