Elite indicators :) - page 11

cturner:
anyone have this one? momentum based wma.

Looks nice, where did you get it from?

lol. all i have is that screen shot. i'm trying to find it too.

Hi igorad, ND..

I have screenshots of barchoppy repainting the bar previous to the current bar.. I've seen this actually happen fairly often. It is only repainting the previously closed bar. Is this normal behaviour?

Files:
barchoppy1.gif  42 kb
barchoppy2.gif  39 kb

drgoodvibe:
Hi igorad, ND.. I have screenshots of barchoppy repainting the bar previous to the current bar.. I've seen this actually happen fairly often. It is only repainting the previously closed bar. Is this normal behaviour?

Which indicator?

cycle bar by fx programmer also repainting. So sad.

drgoodvibe:
Hi igorad, ND.. I have screenshots of barchoppy repainting the bar previous to the current bar.. I've seen this actually happen fairly often. It is only repainting the previously closed bar. Is this normal behaviour?

As i remember the previous version was re-painting the last 3 bars. As to new version (which you are using) so it should be fixed.

I've sent message to Igorad informing him about it.

histogram to lines

Hi,

Could someone please show me how to go about changing ChandesQstik from histogram to lines any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

mrtools

Files:

I've changed ChandeQStick from histogram to line.

Files:

Price Projection Oscillator

Price Projection Oscillator was developed by Mel Widner as a by-product of his Projection Bands. It usually predicts changes in price faster than stochastic indicators.

I found the attached image in another forum. I also found VT Trader scripts and descriptions but have not found MT4 indicators.

I think it would be nice to use this indicator in Metatrader. Could anybody please help in converting these indicators to MT4?

chrisstoff:
Price Projection Oscillator was developed by Mel Widner as a by-product of his Projection Bands. It usually predicts changes in price faster than stochastic indicators.

I found the attached image in another forum. I also found VT Trader scripts and descriptions but have not found MT4 indicators.

I think it would be nice to use this indicator in Metatrader. Could anybody please help in converting these indicators to MT4?

I have this indicator (attached).

may be not the same ...

Reason: