Elite indicators :) - page 11

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

You may see Float indicator also: exact the same lines with your image. Fibo (green lines) + Dinapoli (dotted red lines).

Of course this your system should be re-coded to be able to trade. I mean all the indicators should be re-coded for easy use.

Files:
float.mq4 18 kb
avi
avi  

do we got this indicator?

hi guys,

do we got this one? TripleCCI_Woodies and other CCI Woodies indicators.

and how can i place line on chart that will separate the days?

have a great day .

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
400396:
hi guys,

do we got this one? TripleCCI_Woodies and other CCI Woodies indicators.

and how can i place line on chart that will separate the days?

have a great day .

We have many threads in our forum about CCI Woodies:

- SuperWoodieCCI.

Indicators, trading systems, descriptions, instructions/manuals, wcci patterns and how to trade and so on. Very good thread.

- WCCI indicators' system. Just one system without description.

- Woodie's choppy zone indicator Something about one indicator.

- Jurik Woodie CCI;

- SideWinder for CCI;

- CCI Filter;

- modified version of Woodie CCI (thanks Linuxser).

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177881

- CCi Woodie like + HMA Ogeima Version is on this page.

cturner
cturner  

anyone have this one? momentum based wma.

Files:
gbp1_373.jpg 36 kb
majlisb
majlisb  

Historical Fibo lines

Hi

is there any indicator for historical fibo lines like camarilladthistorical_v2? I fine Float very interesting indicator but it doesn't paint the past,

Regards

jlst
jlst  

CycleBar Indicator

I went through the CycleBar Indicator that was introduced by Fx-Programmer (I wanted to send him a private message but it seems his mailbox is full).

I inserted it into several pairs and tested it at various timeframes, and I must say it is pretty accurate, not so much in the long timeframes like h4 or more, but in the lesser ones, from m30 through h4 (I didn't test less than m30 yet).

The lines pop up exactly at the right trend reversal moment almost in every pair I tested.

I would like to implement this indicator by adding an alert. That would be handy to have this feature together with it and IMO that could be a great indicator.

I am surprised that people didn't react to it.

Could somebody help me doing that, I am a newbie and I suppose I could manage by myself, but that would take ages...

smeden
smeden  
cturner:
anyone have this one? momentum based wma.

Looks nice, where did you get it from?

cturner
cturner  

lol. all i have is that screen shot. i'm trying to find it too.

drg00dvibe
drg00dvibe  

Hi igorad, ND..

I have screenshots of barchoppy repainting the bar previous to the current bar.. I've seen this actually happen fairly often. It is only repainting the previously closed bar. Is this normal behaviour?

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
drgoodvibe:
Hi igorad, ND.. I have screenshots of barchoppy repainting the bar previous to the current bar.. I've seen this actually happen fairly often. It is only repainting the previously closed bar. Is this normal behaviour?

Which indicator?