Elite indicators :) - page 12

f75n789
f75n789  

cycle bar by fx programmer also repainting. So sad.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
drgoodvibe:
Hi igorad, ND.. I have screenshots of barchoppy repainting the bar previous to the current bar.. I've seen this actually happen fairly often. It is only repainting the previously closed bar. Is this normal behaviour?

As i remember the previous version was re-painting the last 3 bars. As to new version (which you are using) so it should be fixed.

I've sent message to Igorad informing him about it.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

histogram to lines

Hi,

Could someone please show me how to go about changing ChandesQstik from histogram to lines any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

mrtools

Files:
Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

I've changed ChandeQStick from histogram to line.

Files:
Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  

Price Projection Oscillator

Price Projection Oscillator was developed by Mel Widner as a by-product of his Projection Bands. It usually predicts changes in price faster than stochastic indicators.

I found the attached image in another forum. I also found VT Trader scripts and descriptions but have not found MT4 indicators.

I think it would be nice to use this indicator in Metatrader. Could anybody please help in converting these indicators to MT4?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
chrisstoff:
Price Projection Oscillator was developed by Mel Widner as a by-product of his Projection Bands. It usually predicts changes in price faster than stochastic indicators.

I found the attached image in another forum. I also found VT Trader scripts and descriptions but have not found MT4 indicators.

I think it would be nice to use this indicator in Metatrader. Could anybody please help in converting these indicators to MT4?

I have this indicator (attached).

may be not the same ...

avi
avi  

do we got here AUTO PATTERN?

hi guys.

do we got this kind of indicator that plot the PATTERN automatcly like www.autochartist.com?

Files:
gbp.bmp 397 kb
eur.bmp 397 kb
Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  

Ind-Widners Oscillator

newdigital:
I have this indicator (attached). may be not the same ...

Newdigital,

Thank you for the indicator.

Well, it might be another one. I combined it with an EMA and tried to understand how it works. Still trying...

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Chande Qstik lines

Thanks Igorad this will be very useful.

Thanks again

mrtools

COTtrader
COTtrader  

Hi, 400396:

Looks like Mouteki without the crossing of the lines (breaking of a trend) but rather a simple change in line color and direction.

COTtrader

400396:
hi guys. do we got this kind of indicator that plot the PATTERN automatcly like www.autochartist.com?