How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 9

At least one of us will be rich

april:
Most Forex EAs will claim to work for people at all levels, but a system that only makes a couple of trades a week is not going to make you much money on a micro trading account unless you take huge risks, so that’s why the number of trades can be important.

For professional traders who can profit 6% EVERY month, they are considered to be an excellent trader.

So with that figure in mind, how much must you have in their trading account so that you have a decent amount of cash flow profit?

Based on 6% return a month:

Account size $10000, the profit is $600.

Account size $50000, the profit is $3000.

Account size $100000, the profit is $6000.

As you can see above, I believe most people will need an account size between $50000 to $100000, in order to have a decent amount of profit for cash flow.

So if a person is looking make a ton of money trading the forex market, their account size will have to be significantly higher than $100000.

nikolayfx:
So if a person is looking make a ton of money trading the forex market, their account size will have to be significantly higher than $100000.

That's exactly what I'm talking about

Frankly speaking I have no trust to eas. I'll try to explain my position. EA can show a really good statistic on a demo account. But the real market is changeable. Yes it has repeats, but in general it is unpredictable. And all eas are robots. they work on a certain system. there is no system in trading market.

homa:
choose a good broker , with a high leverage trade and become rich it is so easy

go to forex peace army look for an expert forex growth bot

there are others there it was $97 lol

i started just less than 18 months ago with it

giving it $1000 Real money

now it is at 3398$ so 100%/annum

just an experiment and letting it run

it goes up and down but I like it

only problem is if you close meta4 then reopen it it closes all trades

but that can be helpful lol

That's why I don't trade with robots.

* Ask ND. If you manage to replicate his trading with a robot, we all be rich very

soon.....

Of course it is not easy path to achive your objective in forex market and for that you have to work with a good strategy follow forex rules about risk management and while making regular profits limiting risks you can keep on adding wealth slow but consistent basis.

@ moderator sorry for doublepost, i had a browser bugs - thought my psot was lost

Trading.

That way you will either earn or will lose everything you gave on your account

Same here. Trading. Slow and steady profit will beat everything else.

Reason: