MT5 tester shows old results in the chart

I have been experiencing some sort of cache problem with the Metatrader 5 tester when checking the chart that opens after the test is done. The problem is that the chart shows not only the trades my EA made in this run, but also trades from previous runs. Because of this it is really difficult to interpret the results. I can always hover the pointer on top of a trade and see from the number if it belongs to this run or not, but when I'm just looking at the chart I don't know was this trade made now or not. I tried to find a solution to this problem by googling and searching these forums and restarting the program etc. but nothing works. Does anyone else experience this problem or know a solution to it?

You probably saved a template after a test  was ran. Templates include graphical info like trades. Save the "Tester" template on a clean empty graph :)

GoD2.0:
You probably saved a template after a test  was ran. Templates include graphical info like trades. Save the "Tester" template on a clean empty graph :)

I did a new clean template and that did the trick, thank you!

Reason: