Elite indicators :) - page 1405

nevar:

Mladen ,

Can you update them?Thanks in advance. 

Here is this version. It is not just an update or an upgrade. It is extended too.

The usual extending is that it has all the 22 price type now and that it is made to be non-repaining two color. But you shall notice one new parameter : the "speed" (which is the real extending)

Done some experiments, and tt turned out that this indicator too can be a kind of a chameleon.

• Speed equal to 2 is what "qwma" was (or parabolic weighted moving average - not going to go into details which one was first or not, but they are the same for "speed" set to 2).
  • Speed 1 is equal to linear weighted moving average (LWMA)
  • Speed 0 is equal to simple moving average (SMA)

And in between, for each new speed it is a sort of an no-named (yet) average. So, after all, we have now a completely new "family" of averages

Files:
qwma 2.mq4  8 kb

Mladen,

would you please have some time to loot at my post

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page936#comment_1837451

If it is time-consuming, you can simply
delete 'extern' for the appropriate variables (alerts, MTF, etc.).

wojtekpaul:
Mladen,

would you please have some time to loot at my post

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page936#comment_1837451

If it is time-consuming, you can simply
delete 'extern' for the appropriate variables (alerts, MTF, etc.).

wojtekpaul

When called from iCustom() those parameters can easily be set to use some defaults that will make it effectively not work - there is no limit for that and the speed of execution would not change if I chopped the indicator to hide some parameters.

mwambaFX:

Hi Red can you share your template ? 

This template is not mine. Another thing is, the signal is a bit late. See it for yourself. 

Just use swing line indicator and apply some mtf approach, i believe its more than enough..

mladen:

wojtekpaul

When called from iCustom() those parameters can easily be set to use some defaults that will make it effectively not work - there is no limit for that and the speed of execution would not change if I chopped the indicator to hide some parameters.

Hello sir. Can you take a look at my request 14044? 

redwed:
Hello sir. Can you take a look at my request 14044? 

This was posted quite some time ago : a histo version, with alerts and vertical lines

Files:

mladen:

This was posted quite some time ago : a histo version, with alerts and vertical lines

Nice. Can you do any pair option. So that i don't need to open another window to see what the indicator is doing?

mladen:

wojtekpaul

OK, thank you!

So, please prepare the full histo version, I can't find it.

mladen:

Here is this version. It is not just an update or an upgrade. It is extended too.

The usual extending is that it has all the 22 price type now and that it is made to be non-repaining two color. But you shall notice one new parameter : the "speed" (which is the real extending)

Done some experiments, and tt turned out that this indicator too can be a kind of a chameleon.

• Speed equal to 2 is what "qwma" was (or parabolic weighted moving average - not going to go into details which one was first or not, but they are the same for "speed" set to 2).
  • Speed 1 is equal to linear weighted moving average (LWMA)
  • Speed 0 is equal to simple moving average (SMA)

And in between, for each new speed it is a sort of an no-named (yet) average. So, after all, we have now a completely new "family" of averages

Dearest MLADEN

Big thanks for inventing an new mile stone in "Averages" .

along with i like ask again regarding"Averages 8.5" you was planning some up gradation and you told.

..... The biggest change in those is how will they "behave" when adaptive periods are used. That is why they needed to be rewritten (to handle all that the way it should be) ..... and then you inform the only one "Recursive" yet not solved the rest is done,if still not finalized and if can you by pass single one "recursive" for a moment and rest 36 are more enough :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Big thanks for inventing an new mile stone in "Averages" .

along with i like ask again regarding"Averages 8.5" you was planning some up gradation and you told.

..... The biggest change in those is how will they "behave" when adaptive periods are used. That is why they needed to be rewritten (to handle all that the way it should be) ..... and then you inform the only one "Recursive" yet not solved the rest is done,if still not finalized and if can you by pass single one "recursive" for a moment and rest 36 are more enough :)

regards

This one is not going to enter the "averages" collection (you know my rule : if it has more than just period and price as parameters, then it is a separate indicator), but it is allowing us to do some some interesting things (will post one already today)
Reason: